Search results

+
  1. R

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Riddle me this: If I'm just a troll, and people know it's best not to feed the troll ... then why are people here debating this issue? Well ... guess I did have a point to make afterall.
  2. R

Funny, tell me, boyo ... how many of your threads broke the silence on an important issue? Let me guess. None. Thread served its purpose.
  3. R

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today

I am disappointed as well, even called out Marcin for it. Thing is, they are set on this course. They are vehement about not releasing a hotfix. And they gave us information. Not much we can do now, but accept it at this point.
  4. R

Good news! Don't wait for the patch!

Nice troll post. But too obvious though, the allcaps parts were overkill. You need to refine your skills.
  5. R

In my poll related thread Marcin said they will work on it on the long weekend, so if I had to most pessimistically wager, I'd say monday or tuesday. Perhaps sooner, if they can solve the obstacles they are facing. They obviously encountered new bugs, whilst fixing the old ones, otherwise their...
  6. R

A lot of people are asking me, why I created the thread. The reason is simple. We, the community and loyal paying customers, deserve to at least know, what is going on. If you check my posting history, you can see: I tried asking nicely, I tried putting arguments forward, etc. Those had no...
  7. R

It's funny, how this thread makes just as much sense today, as it made 2 days ago :D Hate to say I told you so, but ...
  8. R

So will the patch come today or not?

I think it is very clear at this point, that the patch will not come out today. Most probably, the patch will be out next week. Take a look at this comment: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/45118-CDPR-trust-poll-do-you-believe-we-ll-have-the-patch-today/page12?p=1742151#post1742151
  9. R

You have to understand, if we wanted a working game on launch day, then they would have needed to delay ... oh ... wait ... they did delay the launch. Okay, let me try again. If we wanted a working game on launch day, they they would have needed to delay it twice ... oh ... wait ... they did...
  10. R

It's okay guys, the patch is right around the corner. It's okay!
  11. R

This reads very much like a promise to me, but probably it's my English reading comprehension, you might be right ... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38812-BUG-Stuck-on-loading-screen-at-the-end-of-King-s-Gambit-quest?p=1726403#post1726403
  12. R

Simple. Because with UBI and EA games I usually don't have a legal right to complain. ;)
  13. R

But dude ... we are already past waiting a week or two :D
  14. R

Nobody here doubts you want the game right for everyone. The game, like I said many times, if truly fucking great! Our problem is with planning. We'd like to plan, and we need communication for that from your behalf - because you are the one, who is visible to us. You had hard decisions to...
  15. R

On a serious not, Marcin. Why did you not release the hotfix, like it would have been logical, when you had it fixed? You said just around the corner - guess how that turned out. So. Just cut your losses, and release the hotfix today?
  16. R

Just out of curiosity, how did you vote on the poll? :cheers:
  17. R

Since the game is clearly broken for a lot of people without the patch, obviously, they deserve no slack. Why not, you ask? Simple. This is a business transaction. We payed. They didn't deliver yet. We are fully and completely within our rights to be pissed at them and troll them.
  18. R

I have no personal issues with the man. Before this fiasco, I didn't know he existed. He's the one delegated by CDPR to manage the community, so be it, then he's the one who has to take responsibility. He gets payed for this, afterall. ---------- Updated at 11:00 AM ---------- You can take...
  19. R

Marcin promised a whole lot of things, of them, the only one that turned out to be true, was when he said on twitter yesterday, that they won't have a patch yesterday. Aside from that, nothing turned out to be true thus far of his promises made regarding this topic. But I love the way he keeps...
  20. R

These are biased options. They convey more emotion and elicit a response - even if responses like yours, they are still responses.
Top Bottom