Search results

+
  1. K

When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

Same opinion. I postponed playing it till the main bugs are fixed. I didn't even encounter that much (I ran into the corvo bianco restauration one, the lock not working anymore one, and the "debug" notice on board.) But at that point, I had 50% of quest I had done bugged. That was more than...
  2. K

Any news about the next patch?

I guess they are working day to day on putting out a fix. In that case, you can't really tell at all when you are going to be done. Day 1 : have a list of bug you want to fix Day 2 to 4 : workworkwork ... I think I have have half of them fixed, I should be done next week Day 7 : new game...
  3. K

Corvo Bianco upgrades not visible

Same bug. Except I did the renovation like 10 hours ago, did a bunch of other things, and came back to find the bug. Loading a save 10 hours back would be a real pain. Specially since the thing I did were a bit tedious. Like going back to skellige to get some missing alchemy components for...
  4. K

Cant lock on enemies

It's not the horse duel. I haven't done it either. And for me, it did start with the sparring practice with the knights. Though I did it last. I first did the shooting practice, then the race practice. If it can be triggered during either race practice or shooting practice, this could be why...
  5. K

Is it possible to beat the toad prince with a Damage-build ?

I have both. But superior northern wind bombs will only let me land a couple of hits while the beast is frozen. And I only have 3 of them for the fight. Not nearly enough to deal substantial damages. Golden Oriole isn't of much use. I can dodge ranged attacks. And the stomp deal to much damage...
  6. K

Explanations for new functionnalities apears each time, some of then won't close when pressing A

Explanations for new functionnalities apears each time, some of then won't close when pressing A Pointers for new functionnnaly appear each time. Like how to pin alchemy formula. Each time I open alchemy the explanation re-apear. In addition, the explanation from patch 1.10 ( explanations for...
  7. K

Is it possible to beat the toad prince with a Damage-build ?

Is it possible to beat the toad prince with a Damage-build ? Hello. I just started HoS, and I'm at the toad prince fight. I'm playing death march, with a build focused on sword combat, and I find the fight extremely frustrating. While a few other fight might have been hard, this one seems...
  8. K

Terrain quality setting : still in menu, still not working ?

Terrain quality setting : still in menu, still not working ? At launch, it had been confirmed that the terrain quality setting had no impact in the game. Tessalation is still here, you just can't change it. No big deal. However, a few patch later, the setting is still here and ( as far as I...
  9. K

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Ho please, go harass whoever can allow you to give us some info on the content. And might I point, there is a legitimate reason for that : I must be about 2/3 into the game (Or so I think : I try to avoid spoiler as much as possible, SO I don't know how long the game actually is.) I take my time...
  10. K

Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

" George the witcher have encountered one.." Just to be sure we are all getting the same thing, in christian legends Saint George slays a dragon.
  11. K

Graphics and Audio Thread

It's funny how most people seems to focus on the lightning, while what really kills my immersion graphically is the water. What's interresting about the water is that it doesn't seem to be due to the 2013-2015 renderer switch. Why ? Because even in the 2015 trailer, even in the CURRENT video...
Top Bottom