Search results

+
  1. A

Guide: Mod limit fix

Astonishing, after so much time someone fixed this. Thanks for your hard work even though I couldn't understand much the techinal part.
  2. A

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Seems perfection is still going, everytime I check new updates you make me play the game again, despite i've 100% it 2 times.
  3. A

[Mod] Real Lighting

Any news, videos?
  4. A

Increased Lod

Can i have you inside me?
  5. A

Increased Lod

Thanks
  6. A

Does the not cooked way they used represent way less reliability?
  7. A

It's me or there is some problem with some wood textures (they looked like washed, like they had a 400% depth of field effect). I only have this problem when this mod is installed (tried with and without), no other texture mods making conflicts, using hulk's graphic option, etc.
  8. A

Increased Lod

Such a shame there is a difference within B&W and base game. Probably the best visual mods are basically trying to replicate what was done there into the base game.
  9. A

Increased Lod

Incredible.
  10. A

Giving priority to ahdwater over hd rework right? In mod settings ini file?
  11. A

Ignition (say "Goodbye" to Igni!)

Fabulous work, looks way more natural and fits the aesthetics. +1 to nexus is it compatible with Better Fx mod?
  12. A

You sir deserve to have your mod included in the official version of TW3 as a goddam official DLC, and financial retribution for all your hard work.
  13. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Incredible, and you stating that it's not even the final form makes it even better. One question regarding bug/fixes/improvements: Was vanilla stuff so bad? Or making as much changes as you made indirectly broke/uncalibrated some elements (which are the ones currently beign fixed/tweaked)?
  14. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Awesome, your work combined with COMPILATION and HDRP are literally estabilishing a TW3 EE edition :D I hope one day these would be included as alternative official DLC, the quality it's there.
  15. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Anything you could do about blue fog in specific areas, like certain caves? I've tested stlm and unofficial vs. character lighting fix (basically vanilla + no artifical lighting except cutscenes) and the this blue turns interior experiences awful.
  16. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Wouldn't be easier to create a nexusmod page for it? Like "Cleaning STLM's house for free, Unofficial patch".
  17. A

HalkHoganPL Awesome work as always, btw, are you running out of textures to improve? or the game has so many textures which could require a rework that there is always something to work on?
  18. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

His answer to honest and useful criticism, as anyone can see here, states otherwise. Thanks.
  19. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

With all due respect,thats the problem right there, you think your mod is a superior thing that somehow fixes/upgrades TW3 visually and it's so flawless that it can't be criticized, because you somehow have more knowledge than all the devs involved in this, which as you can see through many...
Top Bottom