Search results

+
  1. C

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition

Hey this is with my Polish commentary about Shenmue 3 but the gameplay is from Witcher 3 where I fistfight Wyvern so if you wanna see that fight (no HUD max difficulty) then just mute the sound https://youtu.be/PU0Wm026azk I still have clips on my disc where I fight Forktali like that and...
  2. C

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition

Geralt vs Bear... Kinda
  3. C

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition

If that the case then how about fixing extremely BAD hitboxes? Specially on Cyclopes or Basilisk. Wanna see an example that I did on Czort?
  4. C

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition

Witcher 3 - UFC Edition I decided to kill some monsters with alternative way - using my fists :P 1st one was "Czort" (cow protector or whatever) Next one was/is Bies (Fiend) That son of a gun have quite a lot of HP xD I have more similar fights. In all those fights I am playing on highest...
  5. C

Funny Glitches

I think I had more funny glitches then any of you even all together Yea and here is a proof of that It's not even all that I had but some are quite hilarius :P
  6. C

Share Your Screenshots!!!

ET Phone Home! - Almost Full Moon that night
  7. C

How do you fight higher level monsters? Here's a video I recorded during my gameplay. :)

BRAWLER! - Geralt vs Czort: UFC Edition I think I play too much "Soulsborne" games :P You know... Demon's Souls, DARK SOULS, Bloodborne.... At that point I was lv 24 or 23 if I remember. Potion that I had was the one that reduces the "KO effect" or something along the lines. I drank it cause I...
Top Bottom