Search results

+
  1. J

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

This scene is ruined for me. Damn. What a lazy piece of...
  2. J

Oh yeah. Right, i forgot they've said to her to stay indoors. That makes sense.
  3. J

I'm feeling myself a little bit khm... stupid. But what does it mean? I can't catch the emotion.
  4. J

I know, i saw it. I think the dress is a leftover model and it wasn't intended for Triss. REDs recycled it.
  5. J

Ida hates gold and stuff if i remember correctly.
  6. J

No, no. I have no doubts CDPR will do something. I'm curious what they consider as a new content and what is not. The meaning of this word is very wide. Let's wait to some updated info.
  7. J

I worry because of RED's wordplay. And I'm just used to companies which don't care about their fans, and for me the whole situation is mind blowing.
  8. J

Yeah you definitely should go with Yenn or wait for a fix. Maybe it would be something glorious, maybe not. But we'll see.
  9. J

More than real. After the docks scene you can only talk to her like for 2 minutes. And that's it. You get nothing.
  10. J

Sorceresses have time to put on makeup. I guess they have time to wash their hair too.
  11. J

I'm calm already. (Honestly still worry a little bit because of double meaning words in the second Marcin response) So i don't really need REDs make a some unnecessary fix which will be replaced eventually. I guess they should focus on a final result. And if they really want to calm people down...
  12. J

I don't know, maybe somebody could be happy with that but for me it is not a repair or a fix at all. It's just a curtain to hide the inconsistency.
  13. J

No. This is the intense moment and should be stay here. We need the opportunity to explain everything to Triss. In my opinion of course.
  14. J

No thanks. In this case i prefer to stick with "Well".
  15. J

It is shady as hell even for the book Triss. But i don't wanna argue about it.
  16. J

Yes, but she can do it without telling Geralt about the rose at all.
  17. J

I think if she really feels that way, she would do it without him even knowing about that.
  18. J

Because it was a bug.
  19. J

It is just my assumption why REDs decided to repair the Triss romance. I think due to high sales and high ratings they could make a 3rd expansion. I might be completely wrong so don't take it too serious.
  20. J

All of this, lol. Actually i love how she went from young naive and afraid of everything witch to a person who has a will and can take care about people. It wasn't an easy and pleasant way but she was able to keep this geniality in her heart. She is still not a perfect person. She is a little...
Top Bottom