Search results

+
  1. J

How Do I Download Witcher 3 That I Already Own?

I originally bought Witcher 3 on DVDs. I've left a note to myself on the case: "Do NOT install from disks. Go to GOG.com and download client!" I just went around in circles here for a half-hour and can't find a way to get my game back. Can you point me to the correct URL? 1618828446...
  2. J

Recalcitrant Slyzard

Recalcitrant Slyzard In the B&W quest 'Bovine Blues' I killed one slyzard but the other has become immobile and immune to all attacks except Axii, which shoves it back about a meter. The first picture was taken of the beast in its original position when it became immune. The second shows how I...
  3. J

Another Invisible Barrier

Another Invisible Barrier Roach wouldn't attempt this bridge (see attached):
  4. J

Invisible Barrier

Invisible Barrier There's an invisible barrier across the road in front of me in the picture; the map location is at cursor.
  5. J

B&W Intrusive Cursor

B&W Intrusive Cursor Since I DL B&W I have a bright white cursor racing around the screen all the time. This is distracting. How can I turn it off?
  6. J

Bizarre Tiles Appearing

Bizarre Tiles Appearing This being my third trip through the game, I was surprised to see some new problems with certain tiles. Here's one I managed to capture: the well of the Noonwraith in Devil By the Well has turned into a two-story structure that I can climb on. Only on one side can I...
  7. J

Reinstalling Again

Reinstalling Again Yesterday I successfully reinstalled Witcher 3 and Hearts of Stone and all the free DLC. This morning when I started my computer I got an error from GOG saying it was unable to start because VCRUNTIME140.dll was missing and I should try reinstalling the client. I restarted...
  8. J

Reinstalling Hearts of Stone

Reinstalling Hearts of Stone I want to replay Witcher 3 and am currently reinstalling from disks. I recall purchasing Hearts of Stone as well but there is no disk in my collection. How can I reinstall Hearts of Stone?
  9. J

Gwent Deck Management

Gwent Deck Management I keep buying additional cards for my Gwent deck but they never seem to become available for use in subsequent games. What am I missing?
  10. J

Horsemanship

Horsemanship I keep being fooled when on horseback about wheeling maneuvers: pressing A wheels right and D wheels left, the opposite of how it should work, I think.
  11. J

Voicing Kids

Voicing Kids On the background of such excellent artwork and voice-acting generally (I especially like what you've done with Shani for HoS) I wonder why you couldn't splurge on some young actors/actresses to voice the children. I just finished Where the Cat and Wolf Play and that 'little girl'...
  12. J

The X Factor

The X Factor Love the game and the HoS expansion! Just one question: Why on earth did you assign 'H' to Gwent and Horse to 'X'?
  13. J

Roll Non-functional in HoS

Roll Non-functional in HoS I just started Hearts of Stone and am finding it impossible to roll in combat or otherwise. The default key is SPACE which is shared with other functions but worked well for me in the old game. Now all that happens is I jump. I tried remapping roll to P, but nothing...
  14. J

Leveling Too Fast!

Leveling Too Fast! On Blood and Bones, I just hit level 20. I have completed 76 quests and am ready for The Ugly Baby, but I have 26 Secondary Quests, 8 Contracts, and 6 Treasure Hunts greyed out plus three failed quests that expired due to my moving on in the story. So I've missed 36% of the...
  15. J

Irina

Irina Having constructed such an intriguing grown-up woman, I hope you'll consider Irina for some DLC.
  16. J

RUN AWAY... not

RUN AWAY... not Recently I was set upon by a mob of level 25 ruffians and had to run away... if only! But fool Geralt kept turning around to menace these guys with his fists, though I'm only level 12 on this pass. So why not straighten things out with him? Running is a viable strategy if you...
Top Bottom