Search results

+
  1. A

Missing music

i have that issue not only at the credits but right at the beginning of HOS. [/FONT][/COLOR] [/LIST]
  2. A

Will new game + have lots of stuff?

In my opinion, the replayability was already existend. The only thing that is precisely amplifying even more is the NG +, which just provides an even more challenging.... AAAAAAND you can keep your cool stuff/gear from the previous playthrough :cheers3::victory:
  3. A

Need a save where you picked Yennefer over Triss

like ines.veria i also got one save: - lvl 17 -you have to do the quest "Now or Never" once again, but its not very much - quest "gangs of novigrad" failed
  4. A

Aard water effect is gone??

I guess you have to be at a certain depth in the Water to see the "Big Aard - effect". Look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deUOKQIB_so As you can see only if the guy goes a bit deeper into the water you can see the AoE effect of Aard. However, why it does not work well on shallow...
  5. A

Take screenshots without HUD

alright, thanks
  6. A

Take screenshots without HUD

i heard that the console mod could possibly perform some bugs. Is that true?
  7. A

No Finisher on Guards?

No Finisher on Guards? Greetings, I am a bit confused that there are no any finishers if you kill Guards. Any ideas why cdpr didnt put that feature to the game?
  8. A

After completing te witcher 3 completely

True that, i often wished that to be happen. Already played 3 times, but the first time is just always special ^^
  9. A

The Witcher 3 Modding

The nekker skin boots are a reward if you finish the quest "The most wanted of Skellige"
  10. A

Video showing Lambert's --SPOILER-- wanted.

yep as Rustine writes, if you dont have Keira in your team AND cant defend Lambert (you even have to wait a while , because he's a realy tough guy), than he will die.
  11. A

Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

Besides the main story , Witcher 3 has virtually an incredibly large room for DLC's . Wyzima, Guleta, Rivia, Vengerberg, Kovir, Spalla, Cyntra...there is so much potential to put new storys and places in this game, its amazing. I am sure that we will meet main characters, at least in one...
  12. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

Well since the NG+ is Confirmed as the last DLC in this week, it seems like that i get to my 4.th playtrough. HELL YEAH! :victory:
  13. A

Blizzard

To me it appeared like as if the slowmotion-effect gets activated by hitting the enemy several times and deactivated if Geralt gets hit
  14. A

Geralts Interaction with armor (collar)

Geralts Interaction with armor (collar) Greetings, I have noticed that Geralt does not interact properly with its armor (most clearly you realize that at the collar of the wolf armor) in some cutscene's. For example, if Geralt looks aside, his face just goes through the collar. I know its not...
Top Bottom