Search results

+
  1. S

Win 7 ---> Win10 now game freezes/unfreezes every 1 min

*UPDATE* Contacted CDPR support. Disabling GOG game overlay SOLVED the microstutters. Might want to sticky this? It fixed all stuttering instantly.
  2. S

Win 7 ---> Win10 now game freezes/unfreezes every 1 min

Win 7 ---> Win10 now game freezes/unfreezes every 1 min Been playing W3 since release...haven't had one issue ever. Upgraded from Win 7 to 10 on 07/28/2016...NOW the game freezes/unfreezes every 60 seconds or so...freezes last for about 1 second each. It's pretty much the most annoying...
  3. S

Non Withcer Gear Weapons and Armors are basically useless. Why?

The OP has a point. This is a real problem and I think CDPR should address this.
  4. S

Anyone else feel let down?

PLEASE take as much time as needed to release the absolute best product possible. We will wait as long as it takes!
  5. S

Wanna play this new game?

This.
  6. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

For me, it is very difficult to get through the entire game with a signs build because 1. it makes game extremely easy on DM... 2. it gets boring spamming igni as your primary damage source.. 3. signs do not scale well except igni & quen (you could have +150% or +250% and it doesnt matter for...
  7. S

Anyway to obtain Real Gwent w/o pay $185 on ebay?

Gwent cards as XB exclusive is so retarded.
  8. S

lol touche. Still too much a deck of cards I think... =(
  9. S

Quick Impressions of NG+ and HoS [no spoiler]

Those posters are not lying. With DPS build (death march) you kill everything in seconds. You hit for like 4500+. It's cat school armor, red mutagen, ursine sword build.
  10. S

Anyway to obtain Real Gwent w/o pay $185 on ebay? I am interested in any information related to the real life Niflgard and Northern Realm gwent decks. Is the only way to purchase the niflgard and northern realms gwent cards to buy them from scalpers on ebay/amazon? Thanks for any info.
  11. S

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

My question to CDPR is this: Why hardcore nerfs to yrden (and igni) when the real OP build is - pure combat red mutagen ursine swords cat armor. The logic is, yrden makes ppl too slow nerf it, but it's ok to crit for 4500 every swing? boggle O_o
  12. S

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

1.10 patch ruined my modding. I couldnt run anything with scripts after installing. The only way I could fix this was by reading what the script errors were and deleting some files that were causing problems in the behavior_tree folders.
  13. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

This thread makes me sad... CDPR has finally hit its stride with Witcher 3 and made a super beautiful game and now Geralts story is over. =(
  14. S

Stuck at final boss who kills in 2 hits. Any tips?

I had ursine swords, feline armor and red mutagens with combat build and I was really disappointed with how easy Eredin was on death march. It was a slaughter. My crits were like 4k+
  15. S

Expansion says "unique relationship"

I cant believe that guy said... "I got tired of looking at 90 pairs of tits..." .....where is picard when you need him??
  16. S

•Are expansion quests & enemies going to scale on basis of player level?

If the expansion is not very high level (level 30 or 35++) then it will be worthless unless you want to start a new playthrough.
  17. S

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

IF you are going to HAVE sex scenes, with NUDITY, and brothels etc....why not go all out? All or nothing. Yeah, the sex department could have been much much stronger. My 2cents.
  18. S

Gameplay Changes Thread

Ursine swords are way too OP. Using these weapons on Death March makes game feel easier than "sword and story". Combat build / Feline school gear + ursine swords + red mutagens = super OP. Huge crits and every fight is a slaughter. I suggest reducing their dmg and their crit stats so that...
  19. S

should I upgrade my i5 to an i7

My 2cents: 1. Most newer processors are more than fast enough to handle today's games. Upgrading processor will yield minor performance gains if any. 2. Graphics card is by far the most important component. If you are going to upgrade anything, upgrade to the latest graphics cards such as...
  20. S

Patch 1.8.3 will not install

This exact same problem happened to me. Sorry to say but probably the fastest way to fix this is to: 1. completely uninstall game 2. reinstall 3. load game to main menu, then exit 4. install latest patch. PS - make sure to back up your save games.
Top Bottom