Search results

+
  1. O

Interesting GPU behaviour

With path tracing enabled it sometimes can look as if you are CPU limited when you see GPU usage drop to like 80-90 % and fps drop a little bit below 60 (no framegen). However, in this particular scene lowering the resolution still improved performance significantly. So could this be that the...
  2. O

Performance drops over time with RT overdrive

It seems as if when playing for extended periods of time with RT overdrive on, both my CPU and GPU get slightly more underused. I know that with a 3800x i shouldn't expect stellar performance, but i don't think it should slowly degrade over time either. If i reload a save both usages and fps do...
  3. O

Frame generation option not visible

I enabled Hardware accelerated gpu scheduling, yet frame generation does not show up in the menu on an RTX 4080. Anyone know why ?
  4. O

Performance bug in specific area

In this area performance can go down as low as 17 fps as you can see, even with RT disabled and even at the lowest settings it still can happen. You can see both GPU and CPU usage go down like crazy 3800x RTX2080 Super 32 GB RAM 3200 It's not a serious issue, as it doesn't appear to happen in...
  5. O

GPU power draw dropping with Raytracing turned on

When running on my RTX 2080 Super i can run it raytraced (partially) mostly ok with drops to the low 40s. But some area's will get me in the mid 20s. When i checked i saw my GPU temperature dropping while the load remained at 99 %. The power draw though dropped significantly. Switching off...
  6. O

How to re-enable SMT fix for octacores!

Again use the hexeditor on the exe. Drag your .exe file into the hexeditor. Search for: 75 2D 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08 Now change: 75 2D 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08 Into the (same old): 74 2D 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08 Did some more testing, and...
  7. O

How to get SMT fick back for 8 core users

SMT fix DOES improve performance on 8 core CPU's. I don't know how they tested it, but not thouroghly There is indeed plenty of area's where it doesn't help. But in crowded places even a 3800x get's close to being maxed out. And with 8 physical cores you see a huge reduction in GPU usage...
  8. O

Quen sign visibility gone

Quen sign visibility gone I was playing real long this night, and after traveling to skellige for the first time a couple of fights later my quen sign showed no visual indication anymore... it still worked and i could still see it break when someone hits me but no shiny gold around my body...
  9. O

Custom graphical settings not working since 1.07

Custom graphical settings not working since 1.07 When i now start the game it allways says it has resetted the graphical settings, wich means it won't read my extreme profile anymore.... Is this becaus it's not supposed to be better looking then the console versions??? It should still work, i...
Top Bottom