Search results

+
  1. P

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because....

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because.... ....because unlike Skyrim, unlocking the rest of the maps require the player to play the main quest. Before someone trying to accuse of being a Skyrim fanboy (I haven't played it in years now), just consider these few facts, that makes the...
  2. P

Mind Blown - Witcher (1) gave away the entire story of 3 in one conversation

Mind Blown - Witcher (1) gave away the entire story of 3 in one conversation Check this out:
  3. P

XP and Levelling Thread

Fighting much higher level creatures ~ no reward? While I was exploring the map, I've found some creatures way beyond my level. I was like level 11, the creature had to be level 25 or 30. So it took me a lot of tries and tricks and died many many times until finally I managed to kill it. And...
  4. P

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Interesting, that during between main missions, All these main characters are present at one place or another. As long as you did the main missions to a point, when you met them. They may not have much to say, but Yen could be fiddling with a scope in her room or hanging out in Skellige etc...
  5. P

Gameplay Changes Thread

Can we get a better, more distinctive more varied weather? Sometimes whether it rains or shines, it's not as noticeable or just not giving that scenery and atmosphere it should. Torrential rain showers, foggy days, etc. Imagine walking through the bog in a thick fog, you can barely see the...
  6. P

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Even if they do another Witcher with another Witcher character, there should be references to the characters we already know. It would be a waste to throw away this fantasy settings, considering, that most people just got to know who is who, never played the 1st and the 2nd part, and I see great...
Top Bottom