Search results

+
  1. T

TK's The Witcher 3 Achievement Hunter Spreadsheet

Created for achievement hunters, this spreadsheet has been designed to make it easy for you to track your achievements along the way. Included for each achievement is information regarding whether it is part of the main game or a DLC, is it missable, and is it secret? It also has a simple...
  2. T

TK's Tweaks: Cyberpunk 2077

This will be my ongoing thread for ideas to keep iterating on Cyberpunk 2077. Saved Gear Loadouts Allow us to save gear/equipment/weapon loadouts so that we can quickly swap between them depending on the situation. Gear Lock Toggle Add a togglable lock on gear that will prevent us from...
  3. T

NPC Fall Bug (Kind Of Funny Too)

I encountered a rather strange bug where a scripted NPC fall death (on one of the early missions), ended up falling into the pavement. He actually fell correctly the first time, but I ended up having to reload, and when I went near him again this time, he fell and died in a very unfortunate...
  4. T

Rubby Stubbish NPC Voice Mod

Rubby Stubbish NPC Voice Mod Hi Folks, When you play The Witcher 3 for so darned many hours, you start to hear many of the NPC lines over and over again. I'd like to add a little variety to them. I can't code, but I do enjoy acting, so I came up with a character called Rubby Stubbish. He's a...
  5. T

TK's Tweaks: The Witcher 3

TK's Tweaks: The Witcher 3 My ideas for the game. I will periodically update this thread. Potion Favorites Window Have another window below the current inventory window when in the potion screen, where you can drag your favorite potions/oils to. You can end up with a ton of potions, and I...
Top Bottom