Search results

+
  1. M

Question for those who've played the GOTY version.

Question for those who've played the GOTY version. Is the menu the old one from before Hearts of Stone? Has anyone found out what that "surprise" is that CDPR teased? Any answers are much obliged.
  2. M

What is Ansel?

What is Ansel? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but what is this exactly and what does it mean for the Witcher III? I've seen many people talking about it and can't get a straight answer from Google.
  3. M

Where to find Witcher footage without subtitles?

Where to find Witcher footage without subtitles? I'm working on another Witcher tribute and am looking for high quality footage of certain Witcher III scenes without subtitles since pretty much all Youtube videos have subtitles on them. Any help is appreciated!
  4. M

Question about Anais La Valette

Question about Anais La Valette Whatever happened to her? I know Boussy died but last we saw of Anais Roche was taking her far from the reach of the Lodge and such. Roche says he afterwards joined forces with Natalis to drive back Nilfgaard, in which they got their asses kicked and Temeria and...
  5. M

New Game +/Corvo Bianco question

New Game +/Corvo Bianco question So just a quick question, what happens to all the gear I have on display in my house when I start a New Game + walkthrough? Do I lose it all since it's not physically on me or does it transfer to my saddlebags?
  6. M

Blood and Wine question (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Blood and Wine question (POTENTIAL SPOILERS) Hey there, been gone a while to avoid spoilers but just beat the expansion. First off, great job once again CDPR! Can't thank you guys enough for the work you've put into this franchise. Second, I have a question about the ending. After your drink...
  7. M

Save Question

Save Question So last time I played I was a level 38 on my first playthrough with the main story and HOS completed. I want to play BAW when it comes out but also want to do a New Game + with both of the expansions somewhere down the line. Issue is if I play BAW now with this character I'll be...
  8. M

Console HUD Question!

Console HUD Question! So I'm the kind of gamer who likes there to be as little clutter on my screen as possible. I know you can get rid of the mini-map and action log separately, while being able to remove the entire HUD completely. But is there a way to get rid of the little control prompts on...
  9. M

Witcher Character Tournament!

Witcher Character Tournament! Thought this would be a fun thing to do. We all know the Witcher series has so many great and interesting characters, so why not see who holds the crown for the fan favorite among us here? How it will work is everyone will post up to 10 of their favorite characters...
Top Bottom