Search results

+
  1. J

New Game+ doesn't work after updating to the 1.12 patch

I just wish the game would have said that, instead of "Game not completed in this save", it would have saved me a lot of time.
  2. J

Hm..., after searching for a solution, I seem to have found the problem, namely I have read at several places that you can't start NG+ with a NG+ save file, so I guess I will have to start a new game from scratch.
  3. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Polish

Thank you:), since I haven't started playing yet, I don't have anymore questions about the in-game Polish at the moment, but I do have a question about the Polish language in general, namely how are the Polish specific letters ( ą, ę, ł, ń, ó, etc.) properly pronounced?
  4. J

Dziekuje. :)
  5. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Polish Hello, first of all I would like to thank the people working at CD Projekt for making a(nother) great game, there is really only one thing that I find annoying in the (English version of the) game, namely the fact that in the English version many times in the...
  6. J

I tried that and I still get the message "Game not completed in this save".
  7. J

New Game+ doesn't work after updating to the 1.12 patch Hello, after Steam auto-updated the game to the 1.12 patch, I tried to start a new game through the NG+ option, but no matter which save file I chose, I get the message "Game not completed in this save", even though I have completed the...
  8. J

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I would gladly pay for it, there are still many interesting locations (Kovir, Rivia, etc.) that Geralt hasn't been able to visit in-game.
Top Bottom