Search results

+
  1. T

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Thanks a lot man, that is good and important news ... for me it does not matter whether I will have to pay something extra as long as those things will be fixed I ... I do not know why, but I really believe in those guys
  2. T

Can someone post a link to the statement, that they have whole 2016 just for the witcher? cannot really seem to google it, or find it ... I am just little afraid, that it is just a rumor ... because if it is true and they will have just Witcher on their hands this year, then we shouldnt be...
  3. T

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Seeing her in an expansion would be awesome, cant imagine seeing anyone else there more (maybe except Vilgefortz), but I dont see that happening. More likely and hopefully they will make some EE where they fix problems with her in original W3 ... or some DLC with her ...
  4. T

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

I agree with OP on most of the things. I always liked her in the books, and in all three games she was most important NPC for me along with Zoltan. So its awesome, that you have a chance to romance her, but as OP wrote, there is so much room for improvement. All of those things will hopefully be...
  5. T

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

My 2 cents: First of all, I havent posted something on internet forum for over 10 years probably - up until I finished this game - so you can see that it had quite an impact on me. I am quite a big fan of books, read all of them, so that might be the reason why I loved the game even more as it...
  6. T

Well count me in - into those who felt totally lonely and sad after ending. Its really weird how much game can actually affect you. Never really felt this before with any game - it just says how good this game actually was. Yet there is still a lot more room for improvement. This game in my eyes...
  7. T

After finishing The Witcher 3.... The world feels so lonely!! :(

Well count one more to the endless club of those people. I felt lonely and almost depressed(sounds kind of weird, but its true) after finishing this game, the ending was just a dissapointment after all the awesomeness that happened in the game and all that you have been through. I hope they will...
  8. T

Romances in future DLCs (Triss, Yen) and seamless play after end

I just joined the forum here to write the same thing as you have written. My first internet forum replies after 10 years, this game has had quite an impact on me :). Definatelly one of the best games I have ever played, and hopefully if they fix some things, even the best game I have ever...
  9. T

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Hi there guys! My 1st post on internet forum after 10 years! This game was so good, that it made me actually do it. As I have read numerous times, many people were bothered by the same things as I was. Act I and most of Act II of the game was just pure extasy, the 3rd one seemed kind of rushed...
Top Bottom