Search results

+
  1. K

Alternate outfit DLC's not working in Blood & Wine

Alternate outfit DLC's not working in Blood & Wine The alternate outfits for Triss/Ciri/Yen aren't showing in their Blood & Wine scenes when enabled. They revert to their default outfits. ---------- Updated at 02:07 PM ---------- Typical. I never wanted to use the DLC's and the one time I...
  2. K

Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen

Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen Can we please have Ciri also show at the end of Blood and Wine for those that successfully romanced Triss or Yennefer? I don't see why these players should miss out. Why people who failed the romances get rewarded with a scene other...
  3. K

Dyes & dyeing outside Toussaint

Dyes & dyeing outside Toussaint Can we please get the dyes & dyeing unlocked for the rest of the game world, please? I don't mean have it work without the DLC, but can it please not be limited to just Toussaint? I see no reason for this, unless it's a major technical issue. There is even a...
  4. K

Lower the recommended level for Hearts of Stone

Lower the recommended level for Hearts of Stone I'd like to see the recommended level for Hearts of Stone (and any future DLCs of a similar level) brought down to, at least, the same level as the end of Wild Hunt (level 30) or maybe even lower. The much higher level enemies create a weird...
  5. K

A button to quickly view Dandelion's updated bio and journal entries.

A button to quickly view Dandelion's updated bio and journal entries. I like reading Dandelion's biographies and his journal entries about your quests, but I hate how I don't know when they've updated; that there's no quick way to access them, and you have to scroll and look to see if there's...
  6. K

[BUG] No option to avoid kissing Shani (HoS)

[BUG] No option to avoid kissing Shani (HoS) So I was chatting with Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz on Twitter a while back about the lack of choices in the consoling/kissing scene with Shani. Either you leave her alone and depressed (OOC for most Geralts I imagine) or you go console her and be forced...
Top Bottom