Search results

+
  1. C

Guide: Mod limit fix

The fix has been around on discord for a few days now, it's been tested by a fair amount of people already.
  2. C

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Reaperrz was gonna make a patch. Guess that matters very little now though huh.
  3. C

Overcoming the Mod Limit (maybe)

At some point, the game shits itself if a single function is too big, but we're talking really really big. Had this happen in W3EE, where enemies get their stats assigned in the scripts. The function that held all those stats got too big at some point, which led to occasional crashes when npc's...
  4. C

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition features full plate armors (as well as shiny 2 handed axes and maces to accompany)
  5. C

Is the W3EE mod compatible with Enemy level scaling or other similar mods?

That's pretty much what W3EE achieves. The way W3EE handles progression, the player is for the most part rewarded with more tools instead of straight power. Even without leveling the vanilla game had tons of sources of attack power that all stack, that alone made it a mess to balance. W3EE...
  6. C

Synergy between other mods, yeah. Deleveling is basically the perfect form of scaling. Leveling means becoming stronger through health and attack increases, scaling adjusts enemies to match your stat increases, so the stat increases (and leveling itself) are completely in vain in the first...
  7. C

That's putting it lightly. The mod is incredibly systemic, half of it would just outright break and need rewrites if leveling was restored.
  8. C

[Help really needed] - T-Pose, Floating NPC's, T-Pose Geralt

Probably caused by an animation mod. E3DodgeSytem causes it, for instance.
  9. C

W3EE or GM

How is W3EE not maintained :confused:
  10. C

W3EE or GM

Indeed. I can't imagine many popular mods that aren't made redundant by W3EE. Complete Animations is fully integrated, for instance. I think most nexus users give up on manual merging before even trying, because it seems like a daunting thing to do. But hey, clear weathers make shitty sailors.
  11. C

W3EE or GM

Script merger can't be used with W3EE because some of how some of W3EE's functions do their thing (don't know the specifics myself), and because W3EE removes a lot of code from vanilla instead of commenting it out, which script merger would then add again. I've done a lot of manual merging...
  12. C

W3EE or GM

You don't need to learn programming to merge scripts manually. It's literally just copying lines from one file to another. A lot of people hate CDPR's intended leveling mentality (and intended other things), that's why Reaperrz created it.
  13. C

Modding - What causes the game to occasionally load with no HUD on a modded install?

It's Friendly Hud that does this. This mod is added by W3EE.
  14. C

WLM 9.3

PM'ed you. I know Mishikedman gave permission for anyone to use the files, but I don't want to host a nexus page for it. Anyone else wants 7.6, 8.0 or 9.0, lemme know.
  15. C

[WIP] E3DodgeSystem

Let's not hijack this post with W3EE stuff. But to answer your question: You can't use W3EE's sword trails addon if you're not using W3EE. You're experiencing this because you're using the non-fixed version. If you meant you're still suffering the bug WITH the fixed version, it's because there...
  16. C

[WIP] E3DodgeSystem

not that simple sadly. spoxox LukeSparow I never used it myself, so I had no idea what the effect would be. It's just how I temporarily patched the bug in W3EE until it was properly fixed through the DLC method, so I figured I'd do it for E3DodgeSystem since I looked there for answers to the...
  17. C

[WIP] E3DodgeSystem

It's not a fixed version. The mod is buggy because it edits .w2anim files, that's what's causing npc animations to freak out among other things. All I did with that 'patch' is remove those files from the mod so it 'works', it has the side effect that a lot of things don't work or don't work as...
  18. C

How do you pack w2mesh files into a mod?

It seems to be working now! Thanks for your help :D Unfortunately the meshes from the mod seem to be corrupted, so I can't really do anything, but I learned something nonetheless.
Top Bottom