Search results

+
  1. L

Cosmetic armor mod?

Cosmetic armor mod? Is there a cosmetic armor mod, that is, a mod to make the armor you see different than the armor you use, like you can equip one set of armor for combat but be looking at geralt wearing a different set of armor while you fight?
  2. L

B+W/1.21 High Resolution Texture Patch/DLC for PC Users, please!

B+W/1.21 High Resolution Texture Patch/DLC for PC Users, please! I have played the Witcher series from the beginning. I have played the first, second, and third Witcher installments through each of them several times. I proselytized for each and every installment of the series, and continue to...
  3. L

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight So, during the crossbow tournement my crossbow auto-aims for my opponant and then gets stuck on him. What can I change? ---------- Updated at 07:02 PM ---------- OMG it is so frustrating. is there any way to turn off auto-aim?
  4. L

Blood and Wine graphics are bad

Blood and Wine graphics are bad So, I just started playing Blood and Wine. I also upgraded to patch 1.21. Before this, the game looked absolutely phenomenal. I mean it. The environments were incredible. Now it looks like I am playing on an Xbox hooked up to some tv i got off craigslist. I...
Top Bottom