Search results

+
  1. X

How do I edit Witcher 2 xbm textures?

Okay, thank you, everything is fine now :D
  2. X

I have not typed anything, when I open this file it's just turn on and turn off in a second.
  3. X

Maybe You could think i'm dumb, but.. where? w3unpack.exe doesn't open (i mean, it automatically turns off, but I can take a printscreen).
  4. X

Could you also tell me how it works or tell me if there's any instructions?
  5. X

Thank you for reply, it works now ;) So, by your tool i'll get also meshes? Because i have extracted pack0.dzip, but there's no meshes for characters.
  6. X

Yeah, that's the german site a said about and it doesn't work for me. I mean i can't do anything with this program, maybe i don't understand what should i do, because there's nothing i could write in. ReadMe says: But it means nothing to me. tw.2unxbm.exe shows a Windows cmd with "[done]" and...
  7. X

Convert .XBM extension Hi! I have spent 2 hours for searching web how to convert .xbm files (to .dds or other that i could modify) and can't see an answer that'd work for me. I heard aobut Witcher 2 Texture Converter, but every links i saw is expired. Found also on german site a converter, but...
  8. X

Convert .XBM extension

Convert .XBM extension Hi! I have spent 2 hours for searching web how to convert .xbm files (to .dds or other that i could modify) and can't see an answer that'd work for me. I heard aobut Witcher 2 Texture Converter, but every links i saw is expired. Found also on german site a converter, but...
  9. X

Monsters recelored

Final 2.0 version is released! More informations here: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2487/?
  10. X

Monsters recelored

On harpy there's only ambient, normal and diffuse map. And problem is not here. I tried to export mesh, but it seems that neither mesh nor .xml is a problem. I mean this - I desaturated (left only grey color) and there's still green color.
  11. X

Monsters recelored

The thing is, when i make diffuse map all grey, monster aren't all grey, because some parts of the body have this green or purple color. I'd like to export mesh and see if there's a problem, but will check this tomorrow.
  12. X

Monsters recelored

Just released version 1.4 of retextured monsters! I hope You gonna like it. {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/PzS68fE.png"} PS: There's strange purple "mask" on siren and green on harpy. It means that i can't do more changes to colors, because it'd look...
  13. X

Monsters recelored

I have done some elemental monsters and working on Siren based on E3 pictures, but don't have an idea what to do with wings, which look not as good as it could on images. In game it looks better, but still not the best...
  14. X

Monsters recelored

2013 arts you can count on one hand and some need a little edit to see more details, but still they are here.
  15. X

Monsters recelored

Unfortunately, i have not learnt to use blender yet and so changing models is out of my hands. I'm glad that you like it, trying my best :) As to E3, there are some monsters' concept arts from 2013 that look wonderful and it's a good base to do some like "E3 monsters mod", but i'm not that...
  16. X

Monsters recelored

Nice captured, thank you.
  17. X

Monsters recelored

It's ok, Hodilton probably won't do it, because he records mostly reshade presets and lightings mod, i will contact with It'sAGundam ;)
  18. X

Monsters recelored

It would be great, because to be honest, i'm not good at it, so my video would be i'd say average.
  19. X

Monsters recelored

I will try to find a free time to do it. Strange that I missed it ^^ Or maybe there's someone who could do it?
  20. X

Monsters recelored

Uploaded version 1.2 with 8 new retextured monsters. I think there is more visible changes, so even people like Quantifiable should be satisfied ;) But besides, why there's so low number of mods,which are focused on monsters' textures and meshes? I hope you enjoy this mod.
Top Bottom