Search results

+
  1. T

How do you make the open world more interesting?

Fact of the matter is that the game is designed from a basic level to accomodate for cheat eye and other methods. You can say "turn off everything" but the game was never really designed around that and the game simply isn't fun to play like that, just very clunky. Meanwhile a game like Gothic...
  2. T

I still don't get why Ciri and Yennefer weren't in the first 2 games

Ciri's absence in the first two games is the best thing that could have happened to The Witcher series.
  3. T

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Skellige

Skellige is rather lackluster as to how it presents itself. On one side, people and interior details (clothes, armor, buildings, mentality) are rather close to historical analogs (I mean ancient Scandinavia) in Skellige, and everything is done in excellent graphics - it is a very significant...
  4. T

Darker nights

That's what the night should be like. Note that all people sleep in houses, and do not rustle about the streets at three o'clock in the morning.
  5. T

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Near Frischlow I found a tomb raider's diary in which they have written about the deceased Lady Caroline and the riches hidden in her grave. However I found neither her remains, nor the riches in the cave, only Diagram: Enhanced Griffin Gauntlets. So I concluded that the location design and the...
  6. T

The Witcher First Remake( On the graphical and physical engine of W3)

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.theliberaloc.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2013\/03\/No-thanks.jpg"}
  7. T

How do you make the open world more interesting?

No main quest! Why hasn't any open world rpg ever done this? The main quest is always the worst part of any open world rpg. Just have a big open world filled with towns that have problems that need solving. You get to wander from town to town at your own discretion and pace as a monster hunter...
  8. T

State of the world in The Witcher 4 [Spoilers]

State of the world in The Witcher 4 [Spoilers] Let's imagine for a minute that the devs have decided to make The Witcher 4 after all. I don't think it would be possible to take all the decisions made by players in the third game into account. Maybe TW4 should ignore the player's decisions...
Top Bottom