Search results

+
  1. R

This quest ruined the game for me...

Can't seem to shake off the terrible taste in my mouth that "three to tango" left me. I found this "quest" immensely disappointing for several reasons. Primarily because it doesn't seem that Geralt deserves for the two women he loves to write him off and walk away as though they simply don't...
  2. R

This quest ruined the game for me...

Yes, Three to Tango just about ruined the game for me as well. That both of the women Geralt loves break up with him and leave him, forever, without Geralt ever even getting the chance to talk to them about their relationship(s) is pretty terrible writing, as well as terrible gaming. I looked...
  3. R

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

A few points, though I haven't read all 48 pages I did read almost half of them. :D 1. It's pointed out that a significant degree of success or failure in the end game depends on how Geralt has interacted with Ciri in a handful of "parenting" situations. People who liked the ending point out...
  4. R

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"!

And yet the game clearly says that's not what happens. It says he spends the rest of his days as a wandering Witcher, occasionally reminiscing with old friends about the life he might have led if he'd made different choices. Alone. For the rest of his life. And imo that's really crap for...
  5. R

I'm so pissed about "It takes three to tango"!

I found this "quest" immensely disappointing for several reasons. Primarily because it doesn't seem that Geralt deserves for the two women he loves to write him off and walk away as though they simply don't care. Neither of them seem broken up about this. What's Yennifer's line, "Geralt of Rivia...
Top Bottom