Search results

+
  1. R

The weather change update doesn't seems to apply

The weather change update doesn't seems to apply Hi, we all know that the major balance patch has been released. I've downloaded the update file via GOG client. However, it seems that the patch didn't installed some how. I am still able to play the game with the older patch (still no change in...
  2. R

[Suggestion} Game UI and UX

[Suggestion} Game UI and UX Hi guys, throughout the experiences I had with the game so far, I can say that the gameplay is really solid however the UI and explanation aren't clear enough so I'm happy to list some issues I think and my suggestion: * The Card Collection: I think the collection...
  3. R

[BUG] Sometimes GOG Galaxy won't registered that the game have already been exit

[BUG] Sometimes GOG Galaxy won't registered that the game have already been exit Hi, I've encountered another bug. Sometimes (actually most of the time) when I exit Gwent, GOG won't understand that and still thinking that the game is still open so I can't launch the game the next time I play...
  4. R

[BUG] Acept and sending invites to play with friends

[BUG] Acept and sending invites to play with friends I think the GoG Galaxy is causing some issues to Gwent. I found it very hard to either host or join a game with my friend. Most of the time we cannot play together after accepting the invites from GOG, nothing happens after we clicked it...
Top Bottom