Search results

+
  1. P

Small fixes and drawbacks.

I'd just like every barber in the game to give the same haircuts, I hate fast traveling across the world when playing Blood and Wine just to get a close trim.
  2. P

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers]

What role should Hierarch Hemmelfart have played in history and who is Tanja? I read that Vegelbuds' ball should have been used to blackmail Hemmelfart - could I know more about that? Is it true that Yennefer contacted Hierarch through the megascope? For what?
  3. P

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

It seems that the devs have completely run out of fresh ideas and started to create "complex" situations with "heavy" moral choice wherever they want. Why should they do it? Is it really necessary to exaggerate the colors and artificially increase the drama? The presented quests do not enable a...
  4. P

Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

:geraltthatsgood: {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"389","width":"691","src":"https:\/\/s8.hostingkartinok.com\/uploads\/images\/2017\/09\/676acc8acb3e98b3a829461292d27d95.jpg"}
  5. P

Did The Witcher make you curious about Slavic mythology?

If CDPR try to make TW4, I would very much like them to be inspired by the images from these books. In my opinion, they are very beautiful, gloomy, and perfectly suited to the Witcher universe.
  6. P

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Skellige

Pretty sure Skellige was one of the first areas they designed for TW3, there were all these super alpha screenshots that looked like they were made on the TW2 engine with disgusting post processing and they were all stuff from Skellige.
  7. P

The small design flaws and oddities

It might've been teleported there. ;)
  8. P

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

Of course it will get worse. CDPR now has ~600 employees. They started hiring tons of foreigners after Witcher 3. The company culture obviously starts dissipating, and with less polish people in lead positions, you can't really expect a lot of the country's influence in the final game. CDPR had...
  9. P

How do you make the open world more interesting?

However, what he says is indeed correct. I would even forbid Nilfgaardian armors from being worn, since we are in territories hostile to Nilfgaard during most of the game. It is the same as wearing Hitler's uniform in Soviet rear.
  10. P

How do you make the open world more interesting?

More slavic folklore, like the totem poles in TW1. Hide "guarded treasure" and "hidden treasure" and the such from the map. Make the loot more specific, interesting. Make other items you want to find, not necessarily useful. Maybe bringing home items to decorate Dandelion's house with. More very...
Top Bottom