Search results

+
  1. LlttleManDude

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Hello there, Does anyone have a save file where Geralt goes to finish off the last crone? Thank you in advance!
  2. LlttleManDude

SOLVED Master Master Master Master Quest Bug

Holy shit that actually worked you are a god send thank you so much i really appreciate it! :)
  3. LlttleManDude

basically i already collected all the diagrams before going to seek out the armorer. Once i made my way to him, i told him that i had already collected all five diagrams. And thats all, the quest wont progress any further ill attach a save file if you wish to take a look :)
  4. LlttleManDude

Master Master Master Master Quest Bug Hi can someone help find out the quest ID number for "Master Master Master Master!" in the Blood and Wine DLC The quest has glitched out. P.S - I am very aware of how i glitched the quest, just would love if someone could get the quest ID number. P.P.S -...
  5. LlttleManDude

Place to find out quest names by ID number?

Hi can someone help find out the quest ID number for "Master Master Master Master!" in the Blood and Wine DLC The quest has glitched out. P.S - I did look inside the file the contains all the quest ID numbers but there is to much going on for me to really know what i'm looking for. P.P.S -...
Top Bottom