Search results

+
  1. G

theHairnowWorks

It's being worked on dude, dw.
  2. G

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

I'm looking as hard as I can but cannot find anything which implies that this mod does something better than vanilla. As any other mod, this comes down to personal preference, if anything. Author of this mod liked the way Geralt hold his sword in pre-vanilla games, so he made a mod with it...
  3. G

[Mod Request] Advanced Headtracking Option

No need to be specific. Why would you even want that. Maybe just, as the person said, pic random "interesting" objects around.
  4. G

[Mod Request] Advanced Headtracking Option

Don't know if this helps, but I asked a certain someone that works in CDPR regarding to this feature. He is what he said: {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/tFFVIne.png"} Probably already known, but wanted to share since I would also really like it...
  5. G

A quick and rough guide on replacing/editing animations...

There are two sets of slow walk animations, and I'm only sure on one of those. It's called locomotion_walk_cycle_slow_forward_triple01 .._02 .._03 etc. It's locomotion set so it works without a problem, unlike the jog that kilrogg1 made. Just replace it with fast walking vanilla animation...
  6. G

[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view

Good news is that the animation is in-game so there is no need to make custom one. Bad news is we can't make it work properly, we need to export and adjust that animation. And for that we need some kind of tool that exports and imports anims into the game, till that, no animation :(
  7. G

[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view

Just to shine some light on this, since I'm cooperating on this mod. Mod author did not make this animation, it was already in files. It is currently impossible to import your/custom animations into the game.
  8. G

[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

Because it's fully playable act 1 from The Witcher 1. Show me one game, even with tools, where someone did something like this. Also, tools of witcher 3 are nowhere near capabilities for doing something like this. It also serves as promotion for SBUI mod. Get your ungrateful ass outta here.
  9. G

Boat anybody?

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.discordapp.net\/attachments\/311553398862249984\/377445171656261632\/Immagine.png"} If someone is interested in this.
  10. G

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Background images. I have to make around 240 of them. I have life and sh*t to do. I don't really care if mods gets released tomorrow or in 5 years. I'm not doing this screens for anyone else than me HUD team.
  11. G

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Well they were looking fine at first. Then we started to nitpick the sh*t out of them. The Fernando Forero's art just looks better. And yes, it will take more time, but we are not limited or anything. Also it's nothing major, now the template is finished all we need to do is placing for every...
  12. G

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

We decided to change the art directions of loading screens. Now they are ispired by Fernando Forero's work. Each screen will have monster closest to the certain sign post. This is just template...
  13. G

Increased Lod

Hello there danielshihab , is this project still in work? Hope you are doing well!
Top Bottom