Search results

+
  1. N7Arthur

Save files are corrupted

This doesn't even have anything to do with item duplication, even if you are crafting normally, with how much Crafting XP you need to get your Crafting to 20 you are expected to make a ton of items. If you didn't need so much Crafting XP and you were just expected to bring your crafting up by...
  2. N7Arthur

Hotfix 1.05

Has the save files being corrupted due to the 8MB cap been fixed with this patch?
  3. N7Arthur

Save files are corrupted

True, there really should not be a cap or at least not one so small in the first place, and while in the short term they should just increase or remove the cap, they should also figure out what is causing the save file to grow so much since it also makes the game hang and stutter whenever you...
  4. N7Arthur

Save files are corrupted

It's difficult to pin down what it exactly is, but it feels like the game is saving a history of each one of your crafts in your save file which might explain why even when you get rid of the crafted items the size doesn't seem to decrease by much. It doesn't make sense why it would do that and...
  5. N7Arthur

Save files are corrupted

Had to put in a support ticket too, I could go back a bit to a usable save but all of them will hit the 8MB limit soon enough too. While there are other bugs that need to be solved this should really be a priority fix from CDPR. Not being able to play the game after so many hours is a huge kick...
  6. N7Arthur

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

After a bunch of crafting and then realizing my damage was way lower than it should have been, I noticed the same thing too. It didn't matter stacking them all on the same item, or spreading them around different ones, putting on multiple of the same mods like crit chance or crit damage only had...
Top Bottom