Search results

+
  1. Optive

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

It´s not one team on one thing only bud. They have dedicated staff to split on the tasks. Also, consoles are not that bad that many try to make them sound as. No they are no fullblown desktop with dual 3090´s, but they are no intellivision either. Take a look at RDR2 on PS4 Pro as a prime...
  2. Optive

So just because you happen to own a computer, you should be given priority? Imagine if someone decided, let´s drop the computer version and focus on console. Would you be alright with that then?
  3. Optive

Considering the amount of people probably filing for returns, combined with a pandemic, and now this... i´m sure a delay is to be expected. Are you fully unable to play the game at all, or do you just want to refund the game anyway?
  4. Optive

RPG elements and updates for an RPG element based game.

As for voice acting, one solution would be to use characters that wear respirators, or are mechanical and can be voiced with basically computer created voices. You know... text to speech sort of. If not that...text works perfectly for me as well. I don´t min it at all. Growing up in the 80´s...
  5. Optive

I use to listen to the radio, and tv at times, but it´s fairly unusable as it serves very little in flexibility. Why not let V put the TV on, and have a voiced newscast based on the latest events, while still moving around at home? The " no sit here " for the entire duration defeats the purpose...
  6. Optive

Note: You play the game YOU want to, remember that. My last point in this is a suggestion based on the Genre of CP2077, nothing else. This is an RPG, but it´s mostly played as i have seen, at least in videos and such as a shooter. From that, i think many suggestions arise, and to get the game...
  7. Optive

Ok friend, it was nice talking to you. I responded twice, just scroll up a bit and you find it there. Don´t see why you claim i did not. We are done with this, because this is not constructive in any way shape or form, so tnx for your POV and happy gaming this weekend. Stay safe and have a...
  8. Optive

I don´t see how that answers my question. What would you want the company to say..that they have not already say? If you don´t have anything, then this conversation is over. Your personal grudges does not interest me at all bud, so do you have anything constrictive you want them to address, or...
  9. Optive

Calm down bud. No, i do not see this as greed, but a bad decision based on a hope that a day 1 patch would fix. Greed would have been to sell the game on one platform exclusively, added loot boxes or pay to win mechanics etc. What they did was a bad judgement call, that backfired. So, now...
  10. Optive

I don´t really understand what you mean. If you ask me about EA that has nothing to do with this, yes i find them extremely greedy, and no i do not find them a good company. Now... can you answer my question. What would you want them to say, they already have not?
  11. Optive

Yes. Now.. they have apologized for that, taken responsibility for it, addressed it publicly, gone openly with it..so what more would you want them to say? This is the issue. The company have admitted it´s mistake, but people still throw insults and ask the same questions over and over again...
  12. Optive

Looking at W3, my guess is we can look forward to options to cosmetically mod V, more homes, weapons, clothes, gear in general, difficulty settings with the AI, more advanced hacking and beyond. W3 did not release like a perfectly raised butterbun with sugar ontop, but it grew into it. We just...
  13. Optive

If you do some research on the general problem with games being rushed out, you would probably see a common thread in what´s happening. Some games are released badly, others are forced, some are released in panic. They already released one video describing some of what happened and what...
  14. Optive

I think he is referring to the general public saying over and over again that " the game needs to be released already " and such pressure will cause issues with stocks, shareholders etc. If the shareholders and stocks in the company starts to suffer from this, i suspect ( just my thought ) that...
  15. Optive

Then the people that would be able to answer this, will probably have a higher % of a chance to respond to an email to the board of directors. Also, as said multiple times already, the focus now is not anymore about patching or talking about that patch, because of the hack. The people that did...
  16. Optive

I would venture a guess that a 300+ million dollar project have one or a few people in higher positions that has a say in things. The coders at the company do not make that call as far as i know, so have you asked them?
  17. Optive

I am sure the update will come when they have the current fires under control. The only ones that really know the extent of the damage is them, and i see no reason for them to share it on the fly. It will come i expect, but that´s not the focus now.
  18. Optive

A few points here. 1: I doubt the gamers that cannot play the game, or get a refund are suffering more than the company and the employees that got everything stolen. However..... Yes, it´s very bad that the console versions are unplayable, no defending that... that was a very poor choice to...
  19. Optive

The problem about talking on future aspects of the game, is that they just had their source codes stolen and sold. Every single grain of work, and every plan got taken. Talking openly on what to release and when may be a huge security issue for any future hacks or malware attacks, especially now...
  20. Optive

We are talking about being at lest a bit respectful to the situation at hand. The game is not perfect, not flying on it´s own or the next 10 years absolute NR 1 on all lists etc etc. No. It´s in need of a lot of improvement, as all games are. However, it´s possible to be constructive in your...
Top Bottom