Search results

+
  1. shakerkakish

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

i can open it on ps4 but it doesnt get to the main menu so i cant get the support id that i need to do the transfer to pc, its because the game has been deleted from the playstation store as well, and i have no idea how to contact support about this .
  2. shakerkakish

@Draconifors i dont use those threads much so i dont know what you mean, i just cant find a way to contact support and if there is anyone who could help me before the time is up that would be great and thank you
  3. shakerkakish

Hi everyone im trying to transfer my ps4 account but i cant open the game on ps4 to get the support id does anyone know if there is something i can do about it before the 9th of june ?
  4. shakerkakish

Im not an expert in sales but i think that the witcher 3 (and most likely cyperpunk in the future) have remarkable sales on consoles, and for me that is a reason good enough to support consoles no matter what. What makes it even worse is the fact that you cant even transfer your MP from your ps4...
  5. shakerkakish

Get your Legendary cards!

you are right, I just thought more dust from the premium keg weekend is worth more than all this extra scrap this event can provide since someone here commented that some cards in hc cannot be crafted ( I'm not sure if that's correct though ) and it occurred to me that those cards may only be...
  6. shakerkakish

7. shakerkakish

what I really want before hc is a premium keg weekend
  8. shakerkakish

Homecoming Reveal

Seems too simple compared to the current version. I don't think we will be seeing more high IQ plays in this new version of the game. This is a whole new game and as appealing as it may seem to many (mostly because of the improved visuals only) , it seems much less interesting and appealing to...
Top Bottom