Search results

+
  1. Culorin

Patch 1.23 ist auf allen Plattformen verfügbar!

Dieser und dein vorangehender Post in diesem Thread sind super spannend zum Lesen gewesen! Für mich war die "Stille" von CDPR tatsächlich vor allem deshalb - ärgerlich? - weil es auf dieser informationsarmen Basis schwer fiel, sich eine aktualisierte Meinung von der Firma zu bilden nachdem der...
  2. Culorin

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

I started playing today and got until day two... While dialogue, story and animations could be polished a bit more here and there, I've got to say - this is positively overwhelming. The attention to detail, the locations, the atmosphere, the references... These are all so superb, that I was...
  3. Culorin

Lykaon

Both links only provide the cooked mod, I'm looking for the editable REDkit version :) Or is it possible to un-cook a mod?
  4. Culorin

Lykaon

Greetings! So, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd really like to take a look and see if I could do something with Lykaon. Sadly, the dropbox-link above is no longer valid, so - if anybody has a version and would upload it, this would be greatly appreciated! :) Godspeed, Culórin.
  5. Culorin

Witcher 1 in RedKit

Greetings @Nemomallo, I'd really like to provide you with some feedback and to implement a small storyline. Thing is, I can get back to work with the REDkit and TW2 only in about two weeks. Secondly, creating a quest might take me a bit, since I'm only a beginner. If this doesn't bother you - I...
  6. Culorin

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

Thanks for your answer, I did not know about that fancy debug view :) But it turned out the problem was somewhere else. Seemingly, for the director's view to work, the "Appearance Filter" in the "Actors definitions" has to be greyed out, if you do not use such a filter. (Additionally I needed to...
  7. Culorin

Hi, I wanted to add some different camera angles to my dialogues, but for some reason Geralt's dialogue partner doesn't show up in the directors view. I tried dragging the NPC into that window, since that worked with some other editors, but apparently not for this one. Does anyone know a...
  8. Culorin

Two ideas, none of them optimal: 1.) I assume you have a separate copy of the NPCs entity template, so you don't change the original one. When you open the NPC template, in the bottom right area go to the tab "Inventory". Add an item to the inventory via +. In the table to the right (if there...
  9. Culorin

Hi, so, as silly as it seems, I would try deleting the quest entity (your startup_entity) from the layer and re-add it. Try the same with quest blocks like "QActivateEnvironment", "Teleport" or "Story Phase Setter". This is sometimes an easy way to resolve an issue. Additionally, as Hvitr said...
  10. Culorin

Well, thank you so much, this solved it! Of all these problems so many aren't documented or solved in the wiki, this forum or the tutorials. For myself I do already have a little cheat sheet, but I would really like to gather those things from everywhere and publish them, so people could get an...
  11. Culorin

Okay, I checked the community, but it seems correct to me: The first entry is supposed to be the spawn point. Here are the timetables: I have checked too, whether the NPC is teleported to the new actionpoint, but he is neither there nor at the old actionpoint :/
  12. Culorin

Hello everyone! I have been studying the REDkit for two weeks now and have created my first level. Right now I am implementing a small quest. In this quest, at one time, Geralt and a NPC walk a path together (using a formation) and talk in the meanwhile. At the end of the path, all dialogue...
Top Bottom