Search results

+
  1. Azulath

[NOT SOLVED] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)

For me, it seems like a mod is actually causing the issue. Don't know which one. (I have not reported the issue before since I did not test my game w/o mods of course.)
  2. Azulath

Glass milky white

I know I can dream but it would be nice to have something like Unobtanium settings that need to be unlocked somehow which would allow to force something like LOD 0. Unfortunately, I assume this would break the engine and not work, even if this settings was available. :-D - well, they fixed...
  3. Azulath

HDR10+ Gaming not working

I have almost the same monitor (G93SC though) and until this week I had HDR10+ enabled and it was working to a certain extent. Now though, it has becomes deactivated and when I try to activate it it is immediately set to off again. However, given that I do not know of direct advantages of using...
  4. Azulath

[NOT SOLVED] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)

I am also experiencing EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) crashes since 2.1 (*). For me, it is very unpredictable and sometimes it does not crash for 2h (not playing much longer) while other times it crashes after 30min. While this might be hardware related I am really wondering if this...
  5. Azulath

[Bug] No Sleep XP Buff after Date

Anyone else having the issue that after a date with Panam in the Corpo Plaza apartment the sleep/rested buff is not applied?
  6. Azulath

Glass milky white

CDPR came back with an answers where they have acknowledged the bug and told me they were looking into it. I am wondering though, why they made me reinstall the game and the drivers before they confirmed whether or not the bug was known. At this point, they were wasting both my and their time...
  7. Azulath

Glass milky white

Thx, I assumed this as well and just wanted to clarify. Would you, and anyone else having this bug, be so kind and report it as well please?
  8. Azulath

Glass milky white

I have noticed glass and other see-through objects sometimes having a milky white appearance like the whiskey glass in the screenshot: I have also noticed other people having the same problem and the solution apparently being an ini setting detailed in the Cyberpunk Ultra Plus Better Path...
  9. Azulath

HDR10+ Question and Weird Issue

Hey, thanks for the response :-) I think I have this setting enabled anyway, but I will need to check. This one is enabled Unfortunately, this is not possible. (Interestingly enough, the behaviour also occurs when taking a screenshot with "Shift + Print") Yeah, I will need to take a look...
  10. Azulath

HDR10+ Question and Weird Issue

I have a G9 OLED along with a RTX 4090 running Windows 11 and I have noticed the following issue: Whenever I change the volume with my keyboard the image becomes much darker when the W11 volume widget appears at the very bottom of the screen. Toggling HDR10+ afterwards restores the brighter...
  11. Azulath

REDstreams summary and recap

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the update. What was it they said about romances at the very end? Did not catch that....
  12. Azulath

Fog pop in issue on 32:9 ultrawide only, can it be fixed?

I reported this ages ago, but I did not know this was caused by 32:9. Please report this bug, maybe they will be able to fix it. 🤞
  13. Azulath

Game crashing while loading save

Does it show any kind of error? If it does, what is the error? Have you checked Windows' event viewer? What does it say? What hardware do you have? Have you tried with older versions of Cyberpunk 2077, e.g. 1.63?
  14. Azulath

Cyberpunk 2.0 - List Of Bugs & Issues

Could you please add this bug as well: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/bug-hack-0-0-for-computers.11124295/
  15. Azulath

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Anyone else having the issue that hacking is broken after "Walk the Line": https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/bug-hack-0-0-for-computers.11124295/
  16. Azulath

[Bug] Hack 0/0 for computers

After some digging it turns out the bug is triggered once I have finished the "Walk the Line" quest and as a result also finished V's business with the Voodoo Boys. Thus, I am quite certain the issue is lies with the game and not the mods. I have reported this as well and now I have to wait for...
  17. Azulath

Can´t send bug report to CDPR.

Nice, just reported my bug: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/bug-hack-0-0-for-computers.11124295/
  18. Azulath

Can´t send bug report to CDPR.

Same thing here
  19. Azulath

[Bug] Hack 0/0 for computers

I have returned to 2.0 and PL to finish my Cyberpunk 2077 playthrough and also play PL and today I wanted to do the Gig in the Dicky Twister. There, I noticed supposedly hackable computers greyed out and when I went closer it showed "Hack 0/0" in red. I do have a cyberdeck equipped though and I...
  20. Azulath

Get ready for REDstreams!

I'm just extra wary given that I have not finished the base game. So, I'm worried about spoilers in regards to the ending.
Top Bottom