Search results

+
  1. Japo32

Controller and mouse issues when meeting NPC (my character is siting down)

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/triple-monitor-issues-hud-mouse.11042603/#post-12311489
  2. Japo32

Driving on PC

Steering mouse is in arma3 and works very well. Hope that also is in Cyberpunk in future. As joystick axis assignation. For people that like to drive in the first person view, I think is very important to have this one.
  3. Japo32

Disable camera-snap in 3rd person?

+1
  4. Japo32

Field of View slider does nothing

Same problem. Move to 70 is the same as I move to 100. Same field of view... Something is wrong there.
  5. Japo32

Triple Monitor Issues (HUD & Mouse)

Same problem with 3 screens. Cannot look sides when talking with people in missions. Only up or down. The camera is lock in sides. AND also inside the car we do not have the full angles to look almost rear as in normal 2K resolution. We have much less angle to look and just do it to the sides...
  6. Japo32

FOV, Fish Eye, Widescreen Problems

Same problem playing surround mode 5760x1080 with 3 screens.. BUT have to add another one. In "cutscenes" when I talk to someone in missions, I cannot move the camera to sides. Just up or down. If I put 1920x1080 then the problem is fixed. Thanks!
  7. Japo32

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

yes please! Don't want to go jogging everywhere.
  8. Japo32

Lock camera in some situations

Hello! I am playing 5670x1080 almost ultra and it is going great. Of course not 60fps but who cares with such resolution! The problem I am finding is that the camera is free to look anywhere until there is a talk with someone special or whatever, where the camera only can pitch up/down. Not...
Top Bottom