Search results

+
  1. H

Game is not launching.

Unlikely. CDPR says you have to upgrade to 1909. Which probably means they can't or won't patch it for 1607 (2016).
  2. H

Game is not launching.

You can't run it on Windows 2016 (1607) because Microsoft decided not to fully add DirectX 12 to it. Get Windows 2019 (1909) at least.
  3. H

WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

Looks like CDPR is finally acknowledging the 1607 issue: 5. If your Windows 10 version is below 1909, please update it to the most recent one. You can check the version of your OS pressing Win+R and opening "winver"...
  4. H

Saves being deleted!

Seems to be a steam cloud sync issue. I'd disable saving to cloud.
  5. H

WINDOWS 10 LTSB NOT SUPPORTED. version 1607 NOT SUPPORTED (Game crashes on launch) !!! FIX UPDATED !!!

Hm. Maybe the feature level is the one your graphic card supports. You probably still have Dx12 Ultimate installed even tho the card and driver can't make use of the 12_1 and 12_2 features. Is there a way to find out? Mine says DirectX Version: DirectX 12 on the first page. Does it say 12.2 for...
  6. H

Yes I assume it needs something from Direct3D feature level 12_2. You can see your feature level by running dxdiag.exe. It's on the right side of the Display tab. If it starts with 12_1 you're probably screwed. Disregard.
  7. H

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Win 8 is not supported.
  8. H

Does the serial number work across the two versions? Legit copy?
  9. H

You can legally download a 90-day trial ISO of the LTSC 2019 version from Microsoft. I don't know if the serial number from 1607 will work with that, it might. Just google "windows 2019 ltsc evaluation" click the Microsoft link, fill in some garbage name and phone and just hit download. You...
  10. H

Is it possible to download 2019 LTSC from microsoft? I don't understand Russian in that video.
  11. H

Worst case scenario: run windows 10 pro in a virtual machine just for cyberpunk.
  12. H

Same, Windows 10 LTSB 1607 19393.4104. Error reason: Assert Expression: <Unknown> Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful. File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)
  13. H

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Could anyone actually confirm that the game runs on Windows 10 1607 LTSB? It seems that most, if not all, of the "Gpu Crash for unknown reasons!" launch crash posts have that OS in common.
Top Bottom