Search results

+
  1. MortisDCLXVI

SOS: Merc Needed (No prompt to start, no follow to finish)

Went to the location for the SOS gig, got there, but got no prompt about the title, just that it's an undiscovered area, reloaded a few times already and keep getting the same result, I clear out the Tyger Claws and grab the coolant, but there's nothing to do to progress/finish the job, there's...
  2. MortisDCLXVI

GIG: Troublesome Neighbors (Completion bug)

Just like the other gig I mentioned, I'm already close to the end of the game, completed this gig on day 2 of playing and it's still in my journal, when I try to track it, there's nothing to track and nowhere for me to go. Attached are screenshots of the gig in my journal and showing the...
  3. MortisDCLXVI

GIG: Last Login (Completion bug)

I'm already close to the end of the game, completed this gig on day 2 of playing and it's still in my journal, when I try to track it, there's nothing to track and nowhere for me to go.
  4. MortisDCLXVI

Second Conflict bugged (Possible spoiler, if you're still early in the game)

I made it to Nancy, but once in the room with her, after hearing the Maelstrom goon speak, nothing progresses and I can't interact with anyone in the room or draw a weapon. I tried reloading a couple of times already, but still nothing. Anyone find a way to progress from this point? EDIT: So I...
Top Bottom