Search results

+
  1. whakka

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I would simply like to agree. I just finished my first playthrough in which i put off the main missions as much as possible to do every single side quest possible, and try to build as many relationships and positive stories as i could, all without reading any spoilers. from my perspective the...
  2. whakka

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

im completely ok with the limited romance options, and glad that the game devs didnt waste any more time worrying about peoples genitals or sexual preferences. some of us would rather have more and better game mechanics and features than video game sex in our video games.
  3. whakka

Sound Issues

I would just like to share how I corrected this issue with no downloads. I am using Windows 10, btw. Start > Settings > System > Sound > Sound control panel (on the right) > Playback tab > Speakers (the output I have my speakers plugged into) > Properties > Enhancements Tab > put check mark in...
  4. whakka

Inventory system needs improvement

I agree. Please add icons for weapon type ASAP. By type, I mean power, smart, tech. It would also help to get a sort by > type. I really want to open my weapons, and make sure I have the highest DPS or whatever particular feature of each type. The other thing I would add it to make clothing...
Top Bottom