Search results

+
  1. G

Found a hole in the world tonight!

if you jump into it it respawns you in the same parking lot but you fall under the map. seen a few areas like this on walls where you can see through the map as well and a few doors missing partial textures and they are all black in those areas will post screenies if i find more
  2. G

Hud stuck with delemain

ok maybe i should have said this as well, note that i have done all the quests for delemain and the call he just answers and you get a few dialogue options asking why he is in night city what he thinks about living w humans, why he is a cab etc. might not be able to have these convo's till after...
  3. G

Hud stuck with delemain

just do the steps i mentioned and it fixes at least for me no need to wait choomba, dont be a gonk and wait for others to fix your problems take matters in to your own hands as Johnny would say lol
  4. G

Hud stuck with delemain

not sure where to post this but i have found a fix call delemain on your phone and go through the dialogues all of them with him then end the call and he is no longer in my phone on every calls video any longer. worked for me seen alot of posts about this so hopefully works out if so gimme red...
  5. G

Bug report: Inventory view cuts off popups in ultra-wide

to further clarify i know it does it on purpose but i meant to say it like sticks and i have to go into main game menu to fix it like ill open inventory and even upon exiting into world again i have the black bars but it clearly renders behind them and entering a menu and leaving again fixes it
  6. G

The loot system is garbage

woah im not sure all my starter items went to poo poo quick and upgrading them to keep up proves to be a task for sure but that may be due to my playstyle nothing i have upgrades with me other than doing it myself so maybe thats a bugged item not sure man maybe someone else can shed some light.
  7. G

Silverhand completely and utterly killed any interest I had in playing the game.

oh shit i havent beaten it yet so yeah that would kinda suck but yeah hopefully dlc or patches can fix this as its something i too would really like but still not something that will prevent me from enjoying whats here already, also i went nomad and so far being a nomad has given me more...
  8. G

oooh maybe not sure as it only ever happened to me in regular opening of inventory like it would sometime revert partially to 16x9 aspect for certain portions and shit, and the only time i encountered it with a pop up was in the opening training w Tbug but i could see over half the cutoff words...
  9. G

Silverhand completely and utterly killed any interest I had in playing the game.

one thing i would like to add to this is we are still going to be getting DLC that more than likely will be more player centric than silverhand since i would be willing to say his chapter in this narrative has ended. im more than happy with it currently and only see it getting better.
  10. G

epic post bro lol the only thing it sucks is all my time and energy cuz i love it anyway choom find something different and move on hell even get a refund if your so inclined but as you can see this post is about loot systems so why not try to at least attempt to have that in your response lol...
  11. G

no like a view filter meaning like only show uncommon and up items to pick up in the world not your inventory lol sorry didnt make clear
  12. G

i think most people are wanting a loot filter and i agree it would solve alot of these complaints
  13. G

QoL Improvements Needed

that is odd double tapping ALT for me holsters my weapons and to walk if you just hold right click while you move it will slow you down to a walk as well as let you get a better look at what your walking by
  14. G

i had this issue as well but for me leaving the menu and opening it up again resolved it to be clear what i do is leave the menu hit esc button to go to the game menu and then return to game and all is well minor annoyance but yes an annoyance
  15. G

Cars slow

this would be cool but cops need to be fixed or neither of our potentialities would be possible or fun since you would have insta spawning cops blowing your ass to smithereens i agree i would love to see more life from those elements discussed
  16. G

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

not sure but i found plenty of clothes from full body suits to little cuttoff shorts, bra's, vests, jackets, multiple diff kinds of pants slacks, skirts, dresses, hats, masks etc. plenty of options to choose from and mix n match ive only been to 2 clothing stores one ritsy one and a nomad guy...
  17. G

Cars slow

i think implying that project red doesnt try to do a good job is a little far fetched and unrealistic, but i agree with you that the traffic and driving AI needs to be fixed but understand that honestly out of all the featured the game has i dont think traffic is up their on the top list of...
  18. G

well i disagree with you but thank god for free speech am i right lol, as well the hand holding part wasnt directed directly at your comment just other i have seen, i do fail to see how the autoscrap is a bad thing tho all i ever did with junk was sell or scrap and id rather scrap for mats and...
  19. G

Cars slow

i feel this are does need some work along with the warrant cop area but one thing i noticed was on my bike im going 160mph+ and it feels like im maybe doing 60, when you pan to the side to watch things go by in like a side scroll view this becomes very apparent. the driving AI and cop situation...
  20. G

no she wasnt right or correct nor did she do the job that was expected of her and to all the people crying about loot are you guys aware that you can upcraft mats and as well there is an auto scrap junk ability to take care of "junk" items for you, as well as the loot can either be sold or...
Top Bottom