Search results

+
  1. D

Armo be like "0" when facing some enemies.

Ok, when i started the game, i start one quest where you fight twins. My armor was like under 100. I was beat up. Some levels later, with ~~2k of armor and 4x of HP, same scenario. More. When i putt ~~300 of armor and 2k of armor, some enemies do de same % of demage. Is this normal? Or CD...
  2. D

Still unplayable!

After hotfix, hotfix, i still cant play! Still crashes! "Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x36B89408. File: <Unknown>(0)" And other similars!
  3. D

Since launch, i could not play without crash.

Since launch, i could not play without crash. Every time i start the game, after less than 5 minutes... BOOM! Games close, and i gat that "Ohh no...". How many crash do i experienced? Idk, but countless. Tried everything... DDU, and new drivers; clear reboot; unistall shits; reinstall...
  4. D

GPU Issue Crash... Solved?

Apparently, after i see two coments, i noticed that CP2077 OverClock my GPU (RTX 2060 Super) from his normal clock (~~1400mhz) to ~~1900mhz. So, i use MSI and put -500mhz. Fine, then... Instead of getting this: "Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant...
  5. D

GPU Issue Crash... Solved?

Apparently, after i see two coments, i noticed that CP2077 OverClock my GPU (RTX 2060 Super) from his normal clock (~~1400mhz) to ~~1900mhz. So, i use MSI and put -500mhz. Fine, then... Instead of getting this: "Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant...
Top Bottom