Search results

+
  1. JuliaNix

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

The clone bug still there. Sometimes the area will be riddled with copies of the same npc and vehicles.
  2. JuliaNix

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

River's romance felt so cringe and forced I lost count on how many times I rolled my eyes. I mean Takemura was right there and they just cut him out.
  3. JuliaNix

Gangs go hostile for no reason

I honestly don't know if this is a new feature of reputation system for gangs or just a bug. I just drive casually and a group of gangoons on the other side of the road turn hostile and start to shoot at me. I also get random combat mode for no reason while driving and hurting no one, like there...
  4. JuliaNix

Patch 1.1

Aaaand still no toggle walk button for PC.
  5. JuliaNix

"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

I got this message right after I did a non lethal takedown and hid the body in a container. There were no other bodies that I left around and I have not been detected whatsoever. Is this a bug or are the enemies have telepathic implants that make them detect a HIDDEN body from the other side of...
  6. JuliaNix

2 simultaneous phone calls

I have River and Panam call me at the same time, something tells me this is not suppose to happen.
  7. JuliaNix

[Bug quest] Don't lose your mind. (spoilers)

Fore me the core explodes by itself when I enter the core room. I don't get the chance to do the other options to reset or merge.
  8. JuliaNix

Lets Talk Immersion...

Toggle walk option needed for PC K&M. Also is there an option to say Goodbye or something to NPCs? just turning around and walking away feels kind of weird.
  9. JuliaNix

Walking Suggestion (PC)

Yes Please add toggle walk option. In quests where you need to follow NPC It's so immersion breaking where you run and stop run and stop while trying to follow them and listen to the dialogue. It's so frustrating when an RPG doesn't have a walk option for PC player. Not all of us use controllers...
Top Bottom