Search results

+
  1. Skinnsofa

Quickhack skill stuck

Thank you. Raised intelligence and it started moving, but then my maxed out 16 skill erased all progress in level 16 and started on scratch on 16 so the learning must be raise the mainskill before you equal out.
  2. Skinnsofa

Quickhack skill stuck

Was trying to get max skill but FYI quickhacking is stuck at 16 so be careful going that way. This is after 1.05
  3. Skinnsofa

Skip dialogue?

After installing game on series x I cant skip any dialogue. Is this removed from game? Have tried to change settings and restart Xbox but no luck.
  4. Skinnsofa

Is this game an rpg?

The mainjobs and storylines in Cyberpunk is definetively a long movie and not game at all, and it is filled with so much meaningless talk in between the story you are trying to follow that its just a big mess. Add that to too many characters and a bad design of the city making you walk detours...
  5. Skinnsofa

Raiders on the storm(spoilers)

During this mission you are in the back of a van shooting at your followers. I kill them all but their cars still follow me with dead drivers but they dont shoot anymore. At what seems to be the end of the carchase II hear driver saying; good job etc and then the cars blows up no matter what...
  6. Skinnsofa

Idea for the game.

Yes
  7. Skinnsofa

Can someone explain some crafting/upgrading mechanics to me?

Dont craft anything. You get loads of everything just taking policemissions for instance
  8. Skinnsofa

The loot system is garbage

Yes
  9. Skinnsofa

Found bugs

Me too
  10. Skinnsofa

Monowire?!

A reply
  11. Skinnsofa

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

Just posting on my 10 required messages so Im to be allowed to ask a question. Would think people would just post 10 silly posts if they had such a rule...
  12. Skinnsofa

Little too many cutscenes

I finished the main story and I can tell you that I played for 10 % and watched and followed for 90% and half of it is meaningless dribble so main jobs are more like a very long movie rather than a game.
Top Bottom