Search results

+
  1. Calyptics

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

There is so much this game does right, it makes you care about the characters. That's why I can't understand how or why they just wrote 7 slight variations of the same ending. Maybe it leaves room for the DLC, lets hope so but still.
  2. Calyptics

Hotfix 1.05

Death/dark =/= realism Realism =/= good Also you have 7 dark endings already, giving people 1 happy one won't break your immersion. And this "but the European versions... The hero dies like 90% of the time." is just a straight up lie. Sincerely, an actual European.
  3. Calyptics

Hotfix 1.05

Ah yes a game where the point is "you can't save the world but you can only save yourself" ofcourse doesn't allow for a positive ending right? Just because a world is dark, doesn't mean there can't be any joy or happiness. It's almost as if overcoming grim circumstances and finding happiness or...
  4. Calyptics

Yeah kinda dissappointing the biggest thread on the forum for a week isn't being addressed in the slightest. From a PR or even consumer relationperspective it's absolutely insane. My old boss always said, even if you can't solve it right away, make sure to listen to the concerns and acknowledge...
  5. Calyptics

Hotfix 1.05

Can we fix the bug where Thanks! [Added spoiler tags.]
  6. Calyptics

I don't get it. This is CDPR's forum, a game that just released has 133 pages of replies mostly asking for atleast the addition of a happy ending. And it's just radiosilence from the Dev's themselves. Too me that just seems absurd. When something is this trending, you can atleast aknowledge it...
  7. Calyptics

Yeah at this point Id give money just to get a satisfying ending. But guess well have to see
  8. Calyptics

Same but with Judy. The chemistry they have is off the charts for me, especially with the little texts she sends sometimes. I really hope cdpr atleadr aknowledges the complaints. Right now its we'll fix the bugs but radiosilence on everything else. This is what I hate about most if not all...
  9. Calyptics

I would just like CDPR to aknowledge our grievances with the story. I mean its been a hot topic on their own forums for multiple days. So far the only thing they have addressed is the clusterfuck of bugs and the underwhelming performance on old gen consoles.
Top Bottom