Search results

+
  1. felipeleninja

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

yeah i tested it as well, nothing changed for me as well.. 10gb patch that did nothing, at least for me, well either way i already finished the game and did some quest, i dont really enjoy the game too much to be honest it fells really incomplete, and even though there are a bunch of npc popin...
  2. felipeleninja

i think they said this month there's gonna be a big patch, there's no info on what day exactly.
  3. felipeleninja

well, by increasing the pixel density and smoothin it the over sharpened effect goes unnoticed, but this doesn't solve the problem it's still there, plus we are talking about native resolutions which is supossed to look good, i dont even use DSR in old games, but i used it to play cyberpunk...
  4. felipeleninja

i guess all we doin now is bumpin up this thread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sad
  5. felipeleninja

bump
  6. felipeleninja

bump it up
  7. felipeleninja

but i think control is a really good looking game, the problem is control stick to one thing, while cyberpunk tries to do a bunch of thing, but it only really looks good if you are playing at a higher resolution, wich any game at higher resolution looks good, or using RT features wich makes it...
  8. felipeleninja

bruh... im not even mentioning the SSR in this game cuz it looks horrible even at ULTRA settings, MAFIA Definitive Edition come just a few months ago and it looks amazing what the devs did with its reflections, its stunning and not that much heavy, heck even Marvel Avengers does have better...
  9. felipeleninja

well the last time support talked to me was dec 17th, after that silence and now its holidays so yeah, i dont think this will ever be fixed :(
  10. felipeleninja

it would be nice if there was one of the v1.03
  11. felipeleninja

well... im playing it at 1080p right now, and its looking good, i played RDR2 in 1080p as well on ultra quality and it looked pretty good to me... and yes i talked to a support guy, and sent him this thread link.. this was the last time we talked on thursday but to be honest.. i dont think a...
  12. felipeleninja

yeah.. so it looks like some ppl got lucky ? dunno what causes this sarpening effect
  13. felipeleninja

yeah, but it looks way better to me, even in movement, and i realize the hair of the characters are now the way they were before.. dont you agree ? also note that right now im playing on a mix between medium and high, while in my nomad badge 1.04 screenshot, i set everything to ultra, so yeah...
  14. felipeleninja

sure, i was playing a moment ago, now it looks way better, even the mirror reflection is just set to medium but it looks so good oh god im a happy boi
  15. felipeleninja

bruh... my game is back to normal the way it looked in 1.03 '-'
  16. felipeleninja

i see... well guess ill keep playing like this then
  17. felipeleninja

truth is it should be like RDR2, there are multiple AA options, and a sharpening amount option as well, this would help everybody... dunno why every game just doesn't do the same '-' ,even horizon zero dawn or death stranding is like this
  18. felipeleninja

yeah, thats all we can do for now, if it still isn't fixed ill just accept it a try playing this way.. of course ill keep trying to solve it with the support guy
  19. felipeleninja

oh no
  20. felipeleninja

well they did fix a bunch of things... ill keep talking to the support guy
Top Bottom