Search results

+
  1. UncleThomson

List of Missing Options (and Features)

It was definitely not laziness. These people obviously worked like crazy. It was simply a strategic decision. They didn't want anybody to play this thing as third person, because "immersion". And I guess everyone who made this decision was convinced it was the right one. The only problem is...
  2. UncleThomson

What i expected from Cyberpunk 2077

Well because I would rather have a game I would like to play for 120€ than one that I don't want to play for 60. And since I usually buy only one full price game per year, that wouldn't be a big deal for me. I would really like to enjoy the story and world from Cyperpunk 2077 since I think it...
  3. UncleThomson

What i expected from Cyberpunk 2077

I would pay them 30€ for a third person camera DLC and another 30€ for a texture pack allowing to choose the color of my clothes and to get some options for underwear at an instant. Don't know if other people would buy that of course. Honestly I think DLC is a great way for a publisher to...
  4. UncleThomson

List of Missing Options (and Features)

a) Third Person Camera (I can't stand playing a nervous flying camera with horse blinkers during dialogs or when I am just running around - works great for ranged combat, though) b) Retextures for clothes (more colors/patterns). c) Retextures to allow different Underwear for V.
Top Bottom