Search results

+
  1. dreamchaserwu

Quest Bug-Gig: Two wrongs make a right

During the quest, "Gig: Two wrongs make a right" , there is no quest marker, no hint of where to go, and hence unable to complete the quest. Anyone have any idea how to solve this? Thanks.
  2. dreamchaserwu

V Subtitle Bug

I have encountered different lines of Johnny's subtitle getting stuck and won't go away, and actually got rid of it temporarily by turning off the sub, went back home, sleep, and do a few quests. However, my latest encountered with subtitle bug is with V where her line pop out of no where and...
  3. dreamchaserwu

Tool Tip Bug-Berserk Operating Systems

The 2 kinds of Berserk Operating System that I have encountered have different durations than tootip indicated : Militech Berserk MK.5 have 60 seconds Zetatech Berserk have 30 seconds
  4. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Mantis Blade

Running on GTX 1060 low end laptop When entering stealth, Matins Blade on the right arm will quickly pop forward and then has a sever clipping issue, happens very often
  5. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Always Bald for a second before riding the bike

playing on low end GTX1060 laptop right before getting on the bike, hair is always gone for a split second...
  6. dreamchaserwu

Visual Bug-Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat

Playing on low end GTX 1060 laptop The legendary armor- Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat has a bad clipping when sitting on or riding a bike
Top Bottom