Search results

+
  1. Sharyel

Secret quest "highway man" bugged

After completing all the objectives, even in different orders, the quest won't be cleared from the journal and the superbike won't be added to the list of V's rides.
  2. Sharyel

Game gives you nowhere near enough money

I'm currently on my 3rd playthrough and I'm playing a Netrunner V, and believe me when I say that I haven't left a single access point undrained. This was by far the wealthiest V I've ever played. With only a handful of missions / chain quests left (including assaults and other blue quests) I'm...
  3. Sharyel

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

@ OP, at the colombarium after Judy texted me about burying her. There's an epigraph for Alt Cunningham and Andrew Weiland too, among others. A few other significant names were Antonio Peralez, brother to Jefferson. There's even one for Brick, saying he left behind more friends than enemies...
  4. Sharyel

Regina Jones dialogues (the physical npc, not the holo calls) are bugged

When I dropped by Reggie to collect my reward for not killing the c-psychos and returning Skippy she kept interrupting herself while she was talking. The interruptions occurred in the form of her idle chat remarks, like "I don't have time for this" or similar.
  5. Sharyel

River Shard no sound (The Hunt mission)

Same problem (except I haven't tried other languages). This is my third playthrough and it hasn't occurred previously. Edit, a few extra details: I'm playing on pc from the gog platform, the subtitles for the shard are also missing (goes without saying they're enabled) so I had to rewatch it on...
  6. Sharyel

Can't loot chest to complete the NCPD Assault in Progress event

can't loot the chest to complete this Assault in Progress event, is there a fix around it? 1617987138 Update: moved onto the next assault in progress and I still couldn't loot the chest. Saved the game then quit it and restarted it. Upon loading the save in front of the 2nd "quest" bag I was...
  7. Sharyel

Contagion quickhack (non-lethal) is killing enemies

I've recently got the Netwatch Netdriver Mk 5, which among other things allows to spread offensive QHs to targets within 6 meters (sweeeet Jesus is that nice). Now whenever I use the Contagion QH it keeps spreading to enemies that are already doing their incapacitated animation, resulting in...
  8. Sharyel

Patch 1.2

Many gamebreaking bugs are still there, AND YET, you guys somehow managed to fix the one bug everybody loved: the Kereznikov-hopping. Makes me want to downgrade to the 1.1 version.
  9. Sharyel

Bug: Regen health does not work

Even combat regen fails to trigger quite often. So annoying when you're playing a melee build...
  10. Sharyel

Cyberpsycho Sighting Discount Doc bug

Same boat mate. I had to run because the mofo was pretty much one shot killing me by just looking sideways in my general direction. So I came back for his non lethal kill (for the cyberpsycho "main quest"), k.o. the dude, and I'm basically one shard short to complete it cause the other guy is...
Top Bottom