Search results

+
  1. LimitlessGarou

Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

fix pls i cant play the game anymore cuz of that bug :(
  2. LimitlessGarou

is the pannam questline still bugged?

that doesnt fix my problem sir :D
  3. LimitlessGarou

is the pannam questline still bugged?

since the beginning of the game i cant discuss the plan with her. or are there any mods which let me skipp this part?
  4. LimitlessGarou

sad i wanna finish my only romance option :(
  5. LimitlessGarou

Hotfix 1.06

pls fix the story quest bug with panam still cant discuss the plan with her and the gang so im locked out of the sidequest and i wanna finish that before the point of no return :(
  6. LimitlessGarou

quest bugged cant progress panams story

i heard that you should drive with them not go over there yourself to be not locked out of content
  7. LimitlessGarou

tried already multiple times reloading or coming back after a patch but nope unplayable mess
  8. LimitlessGarou

they wont discuss the plan with me :(
  9. LimitlessGarou

Very strange cost for grenades.

I found out that you can dupe materials by masscrafting grenades. 1 epic component needs 216 white materials but you can craft 1 epic grenade for 1 white and 1 green component and you get 3 epic mats back + tons of other mats Then you can craft legendary mats for free or dupe them as a...
  10. LimitlessGarou

Same cant progress the quest anymore....
Top Bottom