Search results

+
  1. Rekkik

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Ok I'll bite on your "whataboutism" - Anthem and Fallout 76 got at least at much critique as CDPR. Were you living under a rock? Anthem effectively even died. But none of these instances are undeserved as they lied, manipulated information and released games in very bad, unfinished, broken...
  2. Rekkik

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

True that. I was hyped AF and have both Xbox one X and PC versions. PC is much better than One X (which was, and mostly still is, garbage - at least when you can compare to pc so easily) PC version though, proud of a fuckton of minor and medium bugs that pull you out of the immersion? Suddenly...
  3. Rekkik

Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

Sidejob is completely broken, the hit you even if you dodge is ridiculous. These guys have like a 10-meter pole invisible extra range I literally dodged out of the first attack of a combo (multiple dodges in a row), so that the character I'm facing is far away, despite that the second and third...
Top Bottom