Search results

+
  1. D

Second Conflict Mission Bug

I'm sorry. [...] when you want to send a bug report here what they say: "3. Attach your save files..." It's in this link: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/gameplay/issue/1724/i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8
  2. D

You know that they actually want save games? When you write to them about a bug they want you to put a save games files with the report.
  3. D

Not so rip. I got an answer just a day before 1.1 patch that they know it's still bugged and try to solve that bug. Sadly 1.1 didn't fix a sh*t so i'm a bit dissapointed. They know it's not working so let's hope it gets fixed soon. When i reported that bug the game was on patch 1.06 already just...
  4. D

So you were at the door where the dum dum would stand? I mean that you have the quest where you have to talk to him right? Then you go back to All Foods and go back there and save then load right?
  5. D

Not working at all. I tried everything, save, resave, reload, fast travel, even noclip mod. Nothing worked. I won't go back to older saves because i dont't have one that far back. I don't want to finish the game until i do everything and this is my last quest to do. First serious bug that i...
Top Bottom