Search results

+
  1. Xamalion

Radio stops in every little fight

This is really a bummer. In every single NCPD gig the radio stops when the fight starts. What's there to hear? Nothing, absolutely nothing of importance. I wanna hear music while fighting, so why even implement the portable radio? When this was announced I thought only main missions with...
  2. Xamalion

Menus inaccesible after Hansens wake

After leaving Hansens wake and deactivating the cloak, I couldn't access the map, the inventory or the character menu. If this happens to you, a reload of the last checkpoint solved it for me.
  3. Xamalion

Still random crashes and a lot of enemies unreachable

Since 2.01 the random crashes continue. Also, a lot of enemies spawn completely or half in the ground/in walls/static objects, so even if they die through hacks, loot is impossible. Anyone else noticed this?
  4. Xamalion

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

I'm so mad about this tracing BS. There's one enemy, all the others are far away. I nuke him with Synapse Burnout, and I get traced. BY FUCKING WHO? This makes absolutely zero sense, even in universe. I hack someone from stealth, no one noticing it, so who can trace me back? Also, why can't I...
  5. Xamalion

Blurry ads

I noticed that some ads in the world stay very blurry. Is that intentional? There are no other problems, but that bugs me. Anyone else noticed this?
  6. Xamalion

Moritz doesn't leave

Just out of couriosity I returned to the cellar where all the mages hid before leaving Novigrad and well, Moritz still is there. Poor Moritz, I can't even talk to him but he still seems in pain from almost burning. :cry:
  7. Xamalion

Endgame save files

I have 4 folders with endgame save files from previous characters, but I cannot load them, they do not show up ingame. Can anyone help me with that? I accidently deleted other older save files.
  8. Xamalion

The Hunt sound issues

The car radio is way too loud when you ride with river from the Diner after meeting him the first time. Also, when arriving at the market, you cannot hear his answers to what you say to him. He is moving his lips, but the sound files are not playing. This is evident since 1.2.
  9. Xamalion

Vehicles spawn miles away

It occured now multiple times in 1.3 that I try to summon a vehicle, and it spawns miles away and is not moving towards me. Is there a solution for this? The problem occurs with ALL vehicles, so I cannot summon any of them. Also it does not get marked on the map, so I cannot even travel to the spot.
  10. Xamalion

New Jackets not in stash

I started a whole new game after the update, but the new jackets are not in my stash. Did anyone else experience this?
  11. Xamalion

Graphic Glitches that still need to be fixed

So I started a new game with 1.22 and I will record what is still very immersion breaking in my opinion. I play on a RTX 2080Ti and I have the latest driver installed. I play an unaltered version of the game with no mods installed. I will continue this collection as I progress. It shall serve as...
  12. Xamalion

Crashes with 1.21

I had 3 crashes to desktop in the last ten minutes. Even with 1.0 I never had one. And then there is also this: I wonder if there acutally is a quality control department...
  13. Xamalion

Scrolls before Swine Aaron always dies

I cannot spare him, no matter which nonlethal weapon I use. I tried 5 times now, he always ends up dead and Regina is pissed. Is this a bug or do I do something wrong. It's annoying.
  14. Xamalion

Anna Nox Bug

So Anna Nox still chills halfway into the floor and disappears completely when defeated. You cannot keep her alive this way.
  15. Xamalion

Unlootable items

Now that genius people from CDPR decided to place fixed loot in the world, one would think that the crucial problem of unlootable items from corpses would be fixed. But no, here I am, unable to loot legendary items from my enemys, because this game engine is obviously shit. Sorry, but I'm done...
  16. Xamalion

Saburos Model

Why does Saburo 2023 looks exactly like Saburo 2077? I didn't even realize this in the first run. But he looks exactly in Johnnys first playable memory like he looks when we witness his death in 2077. Is it too much to ask for a proper character model that reflects that he is 50 years younger then?
  17. Xamalion

A like supreme is an episode of The Clone Wars

So I'm finally bringing the Samurai gang back together for one last gig, and when I arrive there it's The Clone Wars. Seriously, this is the laziest programming. Outside the Red Dirt are 3 pairs of clones talking to each other, while inside are even 3 clones within a range of 5 meters. Immersion...
Top Bottom