Search results

+
  1. H

Full Respec

I shoot a guy 15 times in the face. He's still moving around like Redbull gave him wings. I superhero land from three stories up, smash the ground, cars explode as blades spring my arms and slice people apart. A guy shoots me 15 times in the face. I inhale my asthma medication and suddenly...
  2. H

Full Respec

One thing, now that we're leaning in that direction: My first V I had a Street Cred of 50 before I even finished The Heist by doing assaults (had to have those Mantis Blades, then just kept going). Now, on my second V, I've noticed that all the assaults are gone, permanently. Did they Hot Fix...
  3. H

Can enemies break out of the grab ?

No, but as long as it's a split second of a hold, a level 12 V can tear through a room of 28th level goons. Them doing an insta-break from a hold due to being more powerful than V is a fine mechanic. Keeps the player and V humble.
  4. H

Vendors should have fixed inventories

This was something that I considered right off the bat. When you shop at the different stores their merch should reflect the store. The higher end corpo store was selling me frayed t-shirts and Malestrom jackets while the shop by the docks was filled with higher end corpo slacks and business...
  5. H

Aerial takedowns should have a lethal/non-lethal option

I have that perk. 80 hours in... totally forgot I could do that. Huh. Oh, well. No point in starting to use it now.
  6. H

Can enemies break out of the grab ?

I think it's fine as it is. Either way, low or high stamina/body, if you can do basic math, you know how long you have to hold them. The grab break is mostly there to prevent you from room sweeping high level enemies with stealth, as it should be. Remember, Devs have to balance a sense of...
  7. H

Full Respec

To my knowledge, thus far, you can not respec your attributes. Which is unfortunate, because I spread my first play through character a bit thin and now I can not reach 20 in any attribute. Shame, but, live ant learn.
Top Bottom