Search results

+
  1. somnorila

Mantis Blades visual glitch

A nail? That's nothing. My blades remain visible even when i wield another gun like a pistol or something. It goes away after a save reload but using the Mantis Blades trigger the bug again. So i'm not using them at all. I like the Gorilla Arms for male character but not really for female...
  2. somnorila

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

Isn't that for light machine guns? I don't know as i didn't test but i remember having a machinegun and it had open barrel mod but couldn't fit a silencer because i tried, so i presume that muzzle is for that kind of gun. Although it seems broken as it says 0x multiplier which is stupid. I seen...
  3. somnorila

50 hours as a netrunner, just don't

Depends on the difficulty i suppose. My first char was a max power and max reflex playing on medium difficulty and could pretty much kill everyone with one katana swing at about lv 40 but got bored. So with my second char i went full on int then will go power and reflex. My goal is to make int...
  4. somnorila

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

Well yeah, gorilla arms could bypass strength stuff requirements. Mantis blades maybe be like it should had been, you could stick them in to walls and stay there, maybe not climb and "walk" on walls but at least an ability to stick to walls and jump from there to your next wall stick. Firearm...
Top Bottom