Search results

+
  1. distance449

Best damage type to get for guns?

The stun baton I have has chance to inflict bleed and electric. I went blades for bleed stacking. I do not know if it stacks when guns apply it, however I often have enemies bleed out and prefer it because I sometimes assume damage type splitting will give me inconsistent damage vs all physical...
  2. distance449

Sandevistan mk.5 cooldown is too long.

Oh my god. YES. I had one time slowing perk hit at the same time I activated Sandevistan and time slowed by like 100x and it took me ages for it to end. I would like to end it with another button press. I don't care about the cooldown much though considering how OP that thing is. (I use that)...
  3. distance449

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

****I'm adding my post to this because I know its going to get buried and forgotten in the forum. I trust people in this topic actually use forums, make a difference, and use this thread. I rarely even get this involved so here it is: I would also title this "Game Progression Flow" TL;DR in...
  4. distance449

Street Cred+Level+Skill Experience..(Also Money)

I would also title this "Game Progression Flow" TL:DR in B/U MY EXPERIENCE I think I was street cred 40 after doing everything in Watson area before Act 2. After finishing up most of the side quest/gig and NCPD calls besides city center I hit max level. I maxed street cred right after Act 2...
Top Bottom