Search results

+
  1. RiserHUN

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Yes. After I read this advice I did the reinstall, ini files were not modified. Unfortunately the same issue with the new install as well.
  2. RiserHUN

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

draw distance still very poor! distant lights rotating squares, less cars in the city,seems everybody has been doomed, 1-2 cars instead of high traffic... sad, 1.2 is a real downgrade, not patch...
  3. RiserHUN

Patch 1.2

Less cars in the city, not much better FPS on 1080Ti with i5 8600 :( draw distance still very short, I feel like in the 2000's where we could see as map generates itself before the player... very sad, these are on ultra settings. Since 1,03 the game looses itself. not to mention the annoying...
  4. RiserHUN

Restore Draw distance!

With the new patch not only the street lights became annoying with those flickering tiles, the draw distance has been also reduced, so during driving through town the road textures are loading in front of me and I see the engine put the detailed tiles on the road. Very dissappointing, I want...
  5. RiserHUN

Draw distance of lights absolutely awful since patch 1.10 - help please

Same issue here, street light are very bad now. Dissappointing. No constant light, instead flashing squares appears near the "bulbs" appears and disappears continously.
  6. RiserHUN

Phone Bug | Delamain

Delamain quest stucked. Could not answer the phone with "T" button in vicinity of the taxi cabs. 2 already done, further vehicles found and scanned but no action available to complete the missions. After arriving the area Delamain call appears but could not answer the call. Re-dial wont help...
Top Bottom